Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question for Reverse engineer.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Question for Reverse engineer.

Rhadhamanthe
05.09.2012 , 02:59 PM | #1
Hello all,

I'm a french player, and i want to ask to english/american players for something about RE.

In fact, in the french version we don't have the tooltip concerning the chance rate to proc on an item when we RE.

And i have a question to wich i don't find the answer, and with my case :

I do Cybernetic, and, i would like learn the "B" scheme, for the "module" (i don't know the english word") and so craft improvement each 2 lvls instead of 4. But a never arrive to proc on item bought with commendations.

Someone could say to me if it's possible ?
(i hope i am readable !!!! )

Thank for the future answers.

GnatB
05.09.2012 , 04:41 PM | #2
Pretty sure you can't learn schematics from reverse engineering mods bought with commendations.

So, no way to learn the "B" mod schematics.

Serbegorn
05.09.2012 , 07:00 PM | #3
ribbit

Rhadhamanthe
05.09.2012 , 11:41 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by GnatB View Post
Pretty sure you can't learn schematics from reverse engineering mods bought with commendations.

So, no way to learn the "B" mod schematics.
Mouarf... such a weird system.... we can learn from RE of HL item but not at low lvl....there is no logic !

Psychosis_Chaos
05.10.2012 , 12:38 AM | #5
You can only "Learn" or gain upgrades for schematics that you learn from the crew skill vendor or are obtained through schematic drops/crew mission schematic rewards/slicing missions schematic rewards. Items that you purchase or find in game as drops or rewards for quests can be RE but will only return materials of similar level gear and will not allow you to learn the schematic to create the item.

Rhadhamanthe
05.10.2012 , 05:58 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Psychosis_Chaos View Post
You can only "Learn" or gain upgrades for schematics that you learn from the crew skill vendor or are obtained through schematic drops/crew mission schematic rewards/slicing missions schematic rewards. Items that you purchase or find in game as drops or rewards for quests can be RE but will only return materials of similar level gear and will not allow you to learn the schematic to create the item.
Okay, thanks for the answer.

So, what you say is available for all crew skills, not only for improvements ? Such as artifact cannot RE orange stuff to obtain schematic ? It's not possible from stuff loot in flashpoint ?