Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armormech: how to get more orange schematics?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Armormech: how to get more orange schematics?

adlerauge
05.09.2012 , 08:50 AM | #1
Hi folks,

i did hit level 50 with my commando trooper some days ago and got to 400 with armormech too. So now i would like to craft complete orange gear for my commando, to fill them afterwards with mods from dailies etc. I already got orange schematics for breast, head and greaves. But i am missing orange schematics for belt, bracers, gauntlets and boots.

Can someone please tell me how to get these orange schematics? Of course i look at the GTN frequently, but it is pretty empty at our server! :-(

Are there other ways to get them besides GTN or a lucky shot with mission skills? Is there one mission skill, where you find the most schematics for armormech?

Or how about getting orange gear via dailies? Can i RE them? And what about the chances for RE them? Is it the same 20 percent chance like RE crated items?

thx in advance for the hints!
adlerauge

burnerboy
05.09.2012 , 10:37 AM | #2
For now, there are no schematics for belt, bracers, gauntlets and boots.

I think belts and boots are being added in patch 1.3.

Underworld Trading is the crew skill that returns armortech schematics, to the best of my knowledge.

RE dailies, i think, is only possible for the new content added in patch 1.2, so basically the PvP armor and the Corellia equipment.

GnatB
05.09.2012 , 10:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by adlerauge View Post
Hi folks,

i did hit level 50 with my commando trooper some days ago and got to 400 with armormech too. So now i would like to craft complete orange gear for my commando, to fill them afterwards with mods from dailies etc. I already got orange schematics for breast, head and greaves. But i am missing orange schematics for belt, bracers, gauntlets and boots.
You're right. You are. The only way to get orange schematics for Gauntlets and Boots are the schematic boxes available from the Battlemaster and Warhero PvP vendors. However those finished items will have a valor requirement to wear of 60 and 70. (It's also possible, I believe, to RE the Black hole or Campaign gear to get them as well. (Good luck with that))

There currently is no known way to get orange schematics for belt and bracers.

Supposedly they will be adding orange belt/bracer (and possibly gauntlet/boot) schematics to UWT in 1.3. I believe I read a post by a dev indicating that.

adlerauge
05.10.2012 , 01:08 AM | #4
Ok, thx guys!

So i will try to get boots and gauntlets from black hole or campaign gear. I am not sure if its worth trying to RE them for the schematics. Does someone know what the chances are to get schematics from RE them?

And for the bracers and belt i will just craft the best available with my armormech. And then wait for new schematics to come with futures patches...

best wishes
adlerauge