Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pathetic Service

Lockejaw
12.17.2011 , 03:14 PM | #1
Waiting in a queue for 2 hours to be disconnected and put back to end of the queue, waiting another hour and a half to be disconnected again and put back to the end of the 800 strong queue, didn't realise I had paid for the queue simulator extreme game.

Pathetic, and its only going to get worse come the 20th. You need to sort this out pronto it is more than pathetic its incompetent.

sooney
12.17.2011 , 03:22 PM | #2
Tell me about it today is my birthday misses has gone out and i was set for a night of playing TOR managed an hour or so this afternoon then got dc'd twice first time was right back in 2nd time no such luck now i cant even seam to stay in the damn q keep getting half way thru count down then get booted from q and have to start again its mad.

currently 1019 in q who know i might get back in sometime tonight IF im lucky ....

Zepath
12.17.2011 , 03:33 PM | #3
This has been a problem for myself as well ... I waited in the queue for 25m the other night, and when I was like 10th from launch, I got disconnected.

Try again, now my (according to the queue was 50 minutes). Fine, get back in the queue, go watch a little TV, come back about 40m later, I'm like 25th in the queue ... go refill my soda, come back. I've error'd out.

Now I'm pissed. I get back in the queue cuz its only 15 minutes this time .... I get into the game. Less than 50 seconds later, BAM! CTD!

So I went and ran multiple Alterac Valley's on WoW .... not a single flipping problem.

The ACCOUNT needs to be flagged with its queue time. That lasts like 2m .... if you re-queue within 2m, you get put back into the line where you were.
Time you spend judging others should be spent on introspection as to why you feel its your place to judge. Unless you're paying for the product and the vendor is not delivering!!!!!

synfoola
12.17.2011 , 04:14 PM | #4
Same. 50 minute queue with a "Connection Error" and now I'm at the back of the queue.