Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for May 11th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for May 11th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dart_Xi
05.07.2012 , 11:10 AM | #321
Cybertech.
1. What was the reason not to give craftable tanking Mods to Cybertech?
Do you planning to add them? Or maybe there is already some way to get them?

2. Are you going to add something new to cybertech? Can we expect any consumables? Such as teleporter or something that can pull out mods from gear with no cost?

RobertMcDonald
05.07.2012 , 11:18 AM | #322
How do the developers view Slicing? What is its purpose? There seems to be some confusion about this on the forums, with some people becoming convinced that Slicing missions aren't intended to provide money at max skill (though my research into this suggests that slicing missions do yield profits, if somewhat slim). How do Slicers fit into the game economy?
Jedi Sentinel (Combat) / Imperial Operative (Concealment) / Republic Commando (Gunnery)
My Old Republic screenshot gallery

Manatapit
05.07.2012 , 11:18 AM | #323
I'm an avid PvP'er and atm I feel there is really no customization for the armor I want to wear. And by customization I am referring to the Enhancements, Mods, and Armoring. When I am upgrading from Battlemaster to War Hero gear, I lose some stats that I personally didnt want to lose and gain some stats that I didnt want to gain. And the only way for me to get those stats back is to buy a whole new piece of Battlemaster gear. And I i did that I feel like I am downgrading on the modification's level. I would want an Enhancement with the stats I want in a War Hero equivalent version.

Could it be possible for us to get PvP Mod, Enhancement, and Armoring vendors with different selections of mods for us to exchange out for a small cost?
<District Twelve> Prim

Mikar
05.07.2012 , 11:37 AM | #324
Hello,

Is there any chance that we get faster Speeders? Maybe through the Legacy, becuase 90%/100%/110% feels really slow.

ryonavin
05.07.2012 , 12:01 PM | #325
I have a question regarding Imperial Agent Medics. Looking at Tionese, Columi, and Rakata gear there is an emphasis on Alacrity even though it is reportedly one of our least necessary stats. Black Hole gear seems to have resolved this, but are there any plans on modifying the gear with set bonuses so that Alacrity can be replaced with a more important stat, or if not removed completely, possibly reduced and put the extra points in power, surge, or crit?

vaxd
05.07.2012 , 12:15 PM | #326
We're getting strong hints about a space expansion. Can you comment on developer priorities towards content inclusion?

Ajulx
05.07.2012 , 12:34 PM | #327
Is there any way that you guys can make the light-sabers non-specific. For example, a sage can't dual wield or use a double bladed light-saber. I understand that some classes have specific attacks for their specific light-saber wielding, but is there a way to go around that? I think as a sage, its really hard to PvP when i have four guys on me, only because they know a Sage has one light-saber and its pointed downward (i know it's smart to go for the healer). I also think it would be more interesting if you have more options for weaponry. Thanks!

Pretty_Flacko
05.07.2012 , 12:44 PM | #328
Can you please implement server transfers before summer? Can you please implement cross server queues before summer? When can we expect rated warzones? When can we expect 8-man queues? When can we expect to have group queues that don't get disbanded after a warzone? When can we expect to see Ilum up and running? Why won't you answer questions regarding pvp?
That Pretty MoFo

Spoiler

Pistols
05.07.2012 , 12:48 PM | #329
With rated WZ's around the corner, players are still experiencing an issue with players not showing up in the raid frames, any chance this has made the list to be fixed anytime soon? It is probably the biggest issue in WZ PvP gameplay atm, and cannot imagine doing rateds without a fix to this.

lordofdasith
05.07.2012 , 12:51 PM | #330
Is there any chance of adding some sort of Space PVP?