Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Apology to the Galactic Republic

drfumblez
05.05.2012 , 11:33 PM | #191
Just saw the Avengers.

THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE SEEN SINCE THE EXPENDABLES!!!1!!!1!

xWKSxTabor
05.06.2012 , 12:02 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
Just saw the Avengers.

THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE SEEN SINCE THE EXPENDABLES!!!1!!!1!
Avengers was awesome! Finally someone did the Hulk right.

DarthThuzad
05.06.2012 , 12:26 AM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by xWKSxTabor View Post
Avengers was awesome! Finally someone did the Hulk right.
This. Only saying "awesome" is an understatement
Azear- Sith Juggernaut Sinshara-Sith Assassin
Melee Forever- Powertech Vashara - Sith Sorcerer

<Morons and Mayhem >

xWKSxTabor
05.06.2012 , 12:55 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
This. Only saying "awesome" is an understatement
I stand corrected and agree 100% XD

drfumblez
05.06.2012 , 08:35 PM | #195
(part 4, the conclusion of Raii vs. Dark Raii/Carnagge, will be posted tomorrow.)

Rule #3764: If you have to ask, no, it's most definitely not a moon.

Rule #567: When someones says you're their only hope, it's probably best if you don't up and die naked, leaving all your clothes on the floor.

Rule #876: When someone throws away a perfectly good couch, you are IMMEDIATELY required to take said couch back to your ship and install it as your pilot's chair. No exceptions.

DarthThuzad
05.06.2012 , 08:44 PM | #196
Rule 1293: The deal gets altered for the worse every time you ask. Pray it doesn't get altered any further.
Azear- Sith Juggernaut Sinshara-Sith Assassin
Melee Forever- Powertech Vashara - Sith Sorcerer

<Morons and Mayhem >

xWKSxTabor
05.06.2012 , 11:09 PM | #197
Rule #3215: Tauntauns never forget.

drfumblez
05.07.2012 , 09:39 PM | #198
(Part 4. Now leave me alone.)

YOU IDIOT! YOU'VE TRAPPED US IN HERE FOR ETERNITY! Carnagge roared, shoving Raii onto the blank, white floor of the the incredibly empty and void room. Raii grunted as he hit the floor, and Carnagee fumed, his hands crackling with lightning. I will make you suffer a millennia of pain for this!

Raii rolled as the lightning hit next to him, and leaped over Carnagge, landing behind his father to lash out with a kick, their lightsabers non-existent in the white void of the Trap. How are you still powerful?! Scourge drained you of strength!

Carnagge caught the kick, grabbing his leg to spin and toss him away. Raii landed with a thud before leaping to his feet. I made deals with multiple poor souls, Raii. Darth Usitvul Proventus, for power to rival Isaac. Zhara Sindri, for power to kill you. Darth Kovrai Khryseai, he grinned manically, to heal her pain of you leaving her for Kira, for power, and for beauty. Even now, in this bleached hellhole, their life-forces sustain me, and with them, I will crush your soul, and take you body for my own!

Raii roared in rage, green lightning cackling in his hands as he charged Carnagge, using the Force to enhance his speed. Carnagge unleashed a torrent of blue lightning, hitting Raii head on. Raii collapsed with a scream of pain, convulsing on the floor as Carnagge continued to pour lightning into him. You think you can best me, boy?! You got lucky when we last fought! This time, YOU DIE!

Raii felt his mind slip away, and the pain faded as he looked down upon his body, thrashing and screaming on the floor from the intensity of the pain. So, this is my fate. All my struggles and pain... all my aches and worries... gone. It's surprisingly... freeing... to let this darkness swallow me whole...

Master Raii, don't give up... for in the darkest of nights... a single candle blows all of the monsters...away...

Erlunas?! Raii jumped back to his body, his eyes flashing open as Carnagge took a breather to prepare an even deadlier barrage. Time seemed to slow as Carnagge pointed his fingers, and Raii reached up in a burst of speed, grabbing his hands. Carnagge had a spilt-second to react before Raii twisted upwards, and he released a scream of pain as Raii broke his fingers.

Raii then launched into a devastating flurry of blows, each hit harder than the last. With a final punch, Carnagge flew across the white void that was the room, landing with a harsh crack. Raii stalked forwards to him, and Carnagge only laughed. It looks like I underestimated you, whelp. You remind me of your mother... before I twisted her into the heartless b*tch you know today!

Raii stomped on Carnagge's neck, his teeth bared in savage rage. YOU DO NOT GET TO SPEAK OF MY MOTHER LIKE THAT. He slowly reached a hand-down, and Carnagge only continued to laugh, the strangled hiccups bursting through his mouth. WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY!?

Even if you kill me here, it won't matter! I've already planted myself in your child! Carnagge laughed once again, and continued to laugh, until finally he took a glance at Raii's face. Why are you grinning, son?! What possible way could you have found to beat ME?!

You once said we share everything... I can absorb the Force like you... I wonder... Raii's face took on a look of hunger, and Carnagge felt true terror strike into his heart at the next words: I wonder if I can eat ghosts as well!

NO, WAIT, I- AIIIEEE!!! Carnagge screamed his terror as Raii smashed him to the floor, repeatedly pounding his face in, letting loose all the anger, rage and pain he had endured at his Father's hands. I can't lose like this!!! I will not have cheated Death only to die!!!

No one cheats Death forever, Father. Raii lifted his hand and it curled into a fist, green lightning swirling around the clenched hand. And your time... has run out! The fist came crashing down, smashing Carnagge's face apart, and green tendrils flew from his body to wrap around the specter's corpse. Raii convulsed as Carnagge's power rushed into him, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he felt all trace of his father... finally disappear.

Raii felt as if though a massive weight had been lifted from his shoulders, and he felt his anger bleed away, and for the first time in 13 years... he felt truly at peace within himself.

Ardim
05.07.2012 , 10:42 PM | #199
... Did Raii just consume him Alex Mercer style?
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

drfumblez
05.07.2012 , 10:44 PM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
... Did Raii just consume him Alex Mercer style?
No...
Heller style.