Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

100% Codex on Korriban

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
100% Codex on Korriban

Doyletdude
02.05.2012 , 05:29 PM | #1
Is it possible on planets like Korriban?
According to my overview I have 15/24 entries on Korriban, but does that number include entries that are impossible for my class to get or are those the 24 entries that I am able to get as an Agent. If so i've been everywhere looking for them. If 24 entries on Korriban in impossible for Agents than I'm kinda pissed because the numbers are a tease and you can't 100% anything.

Allagnar
02.05.2012 , 05:32 PM | #2
you found all the datacrons/beasts/titles/people etc? i cannot confirm but i do believe that codex entries are all attainable, with few different entries depending on class

Ludstar
02.05.2012 , 06:30 PM | #3
Many of the codex entries are currently bugged, so take that into consideration.

COMBAT-DES-MORTS
05.05.2012 , 07:09 AM | #4
Bon quelqu'un à t-il réusie 100% du codex korriban... pck moi il me manque que 1 lieu
(██████████Dark Sosaris████)/█////█o█Ξ█|0|█Ξ█o█////█/(████Arnévare-Sharon███████)

BuzzBoyy
05.05.2012 , 12:24 PM | #5
commen ta fait pour le 2ime titre jle trouve pas
preordered
11/11/11 troop !

Tautha
05.05.2012 , 01:04 PM | #6
My agent collected and explored all of Korriban, and I can confirm there is a bug that
prevents the academy registering even though there's a screen flash saying you
have discovered it, so no, at the moment you can't get 100%. As to the Datacrons
however, it is possible to collect all of them regardless of class.
Life isn't complicated - people complicate life!

NicWester
05.05.2012 , 03:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Doyletdude View Post
Is it possible on planets like Korriban?
According to my overview I have 15/24 entries on Korriban, but does that number include entries that are impossible for my class to get or are those the 24 entries that I am able to get as an Agent. If so i've been everywhere looking for them. If 24 entries on Korriban in impossible for Agents than I'm kinda pissed because the numbers are a tease and you can't 100% anything.
Yes and no.

Yes, inasmuch as all the unlocks in your Codex are Agent-specific (ie: You won't find yourself having one left over because only Bounty Hunters can get it). So you should be able to get 100% for every planet.

No, inasmuch as a bunch of the unlocks in your Codex are bugged... Like in Balmorra, the Heavy Arms Factory (or whatever it's called at the end), right by the entrance there's supposed to be a console to interact with for an unlock about the Resistance. Buuut it's not there! You can run into it and be stopped by it, but it's invisible and can't be interacted with. I'm sure eventually the unlocks will be fixed, but I'm also sure it's rather low on the priority list =\