Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does Artifice drop any non-lightsaber schems?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Does Artifice drop any non-lightsaber schems?

DeutschGamer
05.04.2012 , 12:12 AM | #1
Extremely curious and also frustrated, as I'm sure most are. Someone who's been doing this longer than me will hopefully have an answer.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Aphraell
05.04.2012 , 12:16 AM | #2
Not exactly sure what you are saying here.

If you mean does treasure hunting drop any other schematics besides Lightsabers. Then no.

Investigation can drop(rarely) Artifice lightsaber crystal schematics.

DeutschGamer
05.04.2012 , 12:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aphraell View Post

If you mean does treasure hunting drop any other schematics besides Lightsabers. Then no.

Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

earthenx
05.04.2012 , 11:08 AM | #4
I've gotten some of the lower level sharp crystal schematics from treasure hunting,

EdratLightindark
05.04.2012 , 04:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aphraell View Post

Treasure Hunting does indeed return more than just LS schems. I have gotten armormech, armstech, and synthweaving schems from them as well as the aforementioned LS schems.
Edrat - Jedi Sent (SWG-Shadowfire)(SWTOR-Canderous Ordo)

Kittymenace
08.20.2013 , 06:27 PM | #6
I have very rarely gotten different schematics from treasure boxes (not straight drops) but I've only had two different schematics drop from TH, the custom built lightsaber, and the custom built double bladed lightsaber... thats it... from level 0 to level 200, thats the only two straight drop schematics I've seen... about 20 of each so far.... is this a bug? or is it by intent that there's only the two different schematics that drop over and over again....?
Cats are smarter than dogs... you can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow... ~Jeff Valdez~