Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading Screen Freeze After Disconnects

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Loading Screen Freeze After Disconnects
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Victros
05.02.2012 , 12:55 AM | #11
Well Repair did nothing, I just got disconnected again and got stuck in the same loading screen.

zVinciVz
05.02.2012 , 12:59 AM | #12
ditto, happened twice to me today

Cerimon
05.02.2012 , 02:09 AM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please try booting your machine in Safe Mode with Network Support and then start the game. Once you get in-game, exit, reboot normally and retry.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Victros
05.02.2012 , 11:26 AM | #14
I'm a compter dumby. How do I reboot in Safe Mode with Network Support?

NEVERMIND, Googled it, F8.

Xarbide
05.02.2012 , 11:33 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Please try booting your machine in Safe Mode with Network Support and then start the game. Once you get in-game, exit, reboot normally and retry.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
It's understandable that you're trying to help customers who wish to play through this bug, but the reality is that you should not be asking customers to perform technical functions to their computers in order to make your game work. It doesn't seem like this issue would be that difficult to debug and fix given the amount of information you have collected on it so far.

This is a game-stopping issue that requires the highest priority and immediate attention. So far, I really like the game, but it doesn't bode well for Bioware when a bug like this is allowed to fester for days at a time.

Ruhkus
05.02.2012 , 11:47 AM | #16
I too am having this error since yesterday.

The game will not run in safe mode btw, get an error saying its incompatible with the system.

Try again.

jpuppysays
05.02.2012 , 11:53 AM | #17
I got the same error when I tried launching in safe mode.

Raygerus
05.02.2012 , 12:01 PM | #18
Me too!
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Drexler - Sith Knight
"Fight to survive or die trying."

dbdavid
05.02.2012 , 12:08 PM | #19
got this **** also since patch and i'm getting sick of new bugs with every update / patch.
It's easy to say to players try this or that and maybe it works but thats not how it works.

I'm not surpriced that there is expected a loss of about 25% subscribers @ the end of the year if you can't get the game working without those stupid bugs and say to your customers: we are aware of this problem but try to fix it yourself!

SwordofSodan
05.02.2012 , 12:10 PM | #20
Just experienced this issue while in a warzone.