Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unique item error

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Caelic
03.24.2012 , 12:35 PM | #1
I'm trying to buy a Hydro Thinner for the datacron on Hoth, and it keeps saying I've reached the item limit. I've searched everywhere I can think of. In my inventory, Mission Items, and Cargo Hold. I just do not see this item anywhere.

Caelic
03.24.2012 , 01:17 PM | #2
Anyone?

Caelic
03.24.2012 , 01:38 PM | #3
Can you only have one item that says "Unique" on it, no matter what it is? Because I do have an MGGS in my Cargo Hold.

Tirvaak
03.24.2012 , 01:43 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
I'm trying to buy a Hydro Thinner for the datacron on Hoth, and it keeps saying I've reached the item limit. I've searched everywhere I can think of. In my inventory, Mission Items, and Cargo Hold. I just do not see this item anywhere.

Hi Caelic,

Thanks for contacting us about the problem you are encountering with the Hydro-Thinner. In order to investigate this I'd like you to log a ticket through the in-game Portal so that we can find out why this problem is occuring for you.

When logging this ticket please ensure to include the following:
  • Server
  • Character name
  • Item name
  • Brief description of the issue you have encountered(like you have posted here)

Once you have given us this our Customer Support team will look into this for you.

Thanks

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Caelic
03.24.2012 , 02:00 PM | #5
ok, I found it.. I guess I accidentally sold it back to the merchant and it was still in the buy back list. Weird that it being there would affect anything.

Tirvaak
03.24.2012 , 02:29 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
ok, I found it.. I guess I accidentally sold it back to the merchant and it was still in the buy back list. Weird that it being there would affect anything.

Hi Caelic,

Thank you for letting us know you were able to resolve this problem. Could you please log this as a bug report through the in-game Portal or by using the /bug command so that this can be looked into.

If you need help logging the bug this page.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Himeji_Endless
04.14.2012 , 05:28 PM | #7
Thanks for the tip!

This just happened to me re the Grade 6 crafting pvp box too ... was puzzling, but im glad you posted your info

EvanHGreen
04.30.2012 , 03:20 PM | #8
having that same problem on Hoth. Working on the missions Arms race and when trying to pick up more data pads, im getting unique items have reached limit message. Im on server Corellian Run. Level 40 Jedi Sentinal.

RyanMacOne
05.24.2013 , 11:37 PM | #9
I am getting same error trying to pick up datapads on Hoth

JoeKent
06.08.2013 , 08:47 PM | #10
I have the same issue trying to do the bonus series on Balmorra, Republic Side.