Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Send Crafted Items to Alts of Alternate Alignment (Sith vs. Republic)?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Can't Send Crafted Items to Alts of Alternate Alignment (Sith vs. Republic)?

Belaeren
12.17.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1
I have two characters now, one a Jedi Sage with Artifice, and one a Sith Juggernaut with Synthweaving. My plan was to use each to craft gear for the other ... until I just tried to mail some light armour boots to my Sage and discovered it was prohibited!

Given that we have 6 crafting profession options, and only four character slots per Sith/Republic alignment (assuming we want all classes), how can we effectively craft everything for ourselves to be self-sustained? Is the answer: you can't?

Midnyht
12.17.2011 , 09:28 AM | #2
I think it is because you are on different factions, try mail between two toons on the same faction.

Cyrin
12.17.2011 , 09:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Belaeren View Post
I have two characters now, one a Jedi Sage with Artifice, and one a Sith Juggernaut with Synthweaving. My plan was to use each to craft gear for the other ... until I just tried to mail some light armour boots to my Sage and discovered it was prohibited!

Given that we have 6 crafting profession options, and only four character slots per Sith/Republic alignment (assuming we want all classes), how can we effectively craft everything for ourselves to be self-sustained? Is the answer: you can't?
If you want to be able to craft everything yourself then yes you will need to make 6 same faction toons. Otherwise coordinate with guildies and/or friends to level up the ones you don't have.

Grimmas
12.17.2011 , 09:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Belaeren View Post
If you really want to be self-sustained on both sides, you'll have to roll six toons on one server and six toons of the opposite facion on another server.