Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

High Rank Guardian PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
High Rank Guardian PvP

Raynd
04.23.2012 , 02:45 PM | #1
Hello,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have started streaming Warzones! I am an MMO veteran playing a Valor Rank 78 Defense Spec'd Guardian on The Corsair. I queue with my guild, Watchmen, and we have a 99% win rate! I will be streaming pretty regularly from now on from the evening until late night. Come watch, enjoy and ask questions - as I feel I have a lot to teach! Hope to see you soon

http://www.twitch.tv/ladisputepvp

-Ladispute

Tenthletter
04.23.2012 , 02:48 PM | #2
Should probably link your stream.

Blloodbane
04.23.2012 , 02:56 PM | #3
You have a premade of people you regularly pvp and you win? Shocker! LOL

Nah seriously though, glad to see someone trying to teach.
*The Sith Code* Peace is a lie ~ There is only passion~ Through passion I gain strength ~ Through strength I gain power ~ Through power I gain victory ~ Through victory my chains are broken ~ The Force shall set me free

Raynd
04.24.2012 , 02:51 PM | #4
Hey!
Just wanted to tell people who missed this announcement yesterday that I have started streaming! I think yesterday's stream went really well and would love to have more people on asking questions! I wrote up a little blurb to answer some questions and tell you what the stream is about:
This stream aims to make people better at PvP in SW:ToR! What this means is lots of talk about what I'm doing and why. I will cover things like combat, specs, gear, communication with your team and capping and guarding objectives. I'll be streaming every evening around 4pm until late night so come and stop by whenever! Although I'll mostly be streaming my guardian, I will switch over to my assassin if people want to check it out/no one is logged on in Watchmen. Make sure to tell everyone you know about this stream! LET'S GET BETTER!
Hope to see you soon!

http://www.twitch.tv/ladisputepvp

-Ladispute

madtycoon
04.24.2012 , 03:02 PM | #5
good stream
good play

Raynd
04.25.2012 , 03:24 PM | #6
Conqueror now!