Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why i cannot find the way to transfer my accounts to APAC server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why i cannot find the way to transfer my accounts to APAC server?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

reca_han
04.23.2012 , 09:13 PM | #1
i followed the link in the news http://www.swtor.com/user/account/transfer/apac

but it's said bellow:

Page Not Found
This page is not available. This may be because you do not have permission to access it or the page may not exist. If you feel you should not be receiving this error, please contact us.

PS. i have already login

it's said the transfer request will be closed at 12:01PM HKT on April 24th, 2012, and it's 11:17AM HKT, i'd rather want to deliver this request in time, please help!

Conveeyor
04.23.2012 , 09:22 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello reca_han,

We are sorry to inform you that according to our databases you are not entitled for a server transfer. If you fulfill the requirements and it does not show up in your user account we would like to ask you to contact our customer support either via phone or e-mail.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused through this matter and hope that your issue will be solved soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

reca_han
04.23.2012 , 09:26 PM | #3
i've changed a computer but still have the same error.

Win 7 32bit , IE 9.0, no ADD block. i'm sure this PC is ok for web browsing...

reca_han
04.23.2012 , 09:28 PM | #4
i can open every webpage on swtor.com except http://www.swtor.com/user/account/transfer/apac

Conveeyor
04.23.2012 , 09:38 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again,

You can't access the transfer page because you don't have permission to do so. To solve your issue with the server transfer we would like to ask you to contact our customer support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support