Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Physical Security Key problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Physical Security Key problem
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nabren
04.23.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1
Hey,

So I had a physical Security Key attached to my account successfully and it worked for a few months. I took a break from the game due to Mass Effect 3 and when I tried to login to my account recently I kept getting the error message "Sorry, we couldn't find your code. Try again?" when trying to login to the website and logging into the game kept telling me that the login information I had entered was incorrect.

I was able to reset my password successfully but I still kept getting the message "Sorry, we couldn't find your code. Try again?" when entering the code from my Security Key no matter how many times I tried to enter it.

So I was wondering if maybe someone hacked my account and switched the Security Key on me. Either way, I called and got the Security Key removed. However, when trying to add my physical Security Key back to my account I am getting the same error message: "Sorry, we couldn't find your code. Try again?"

So obviously somehow my Security Key is now out of sync with their servers and is giving me the wrong code. Has anyone else had this issue or heard about it? Is there anything you can do to fix it or is my Security Key essentially worthless now?

Lsheistaon
04.23.2012 , 08:38 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Nabren,

I'm sorry to hear you are having such difficulties with your security key. At this stage, I am unable to help you on the forums. What I would suggest is that you call our Customer Support once more. They may be able to attach the key for you and if not, will be able to investigate further.

Thank you for your patience.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support