Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I thought the patch was going to be bad, but it turned out fine. I'm a sorc, fyi.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I thought the patch was going to be bad, but it turned out fine. I'm a sorc, fyi.

Synxos
04.13.2012 , 09:59 PM | #1
I thought this patch was going to piss me off. But I overcame the nerfs. I knew I was a good player, and I actually disliked being OP(It's hard to prove you're good with an OP class). Now I feel like I'm on the same level as everyone else, and actually have to work hard to get top of the boards.
I can still do it, I did top damage in about half of my games last night. It actually made the game more fun. It was way too easy before.

I've done healing in WZs quite a few times prior to 1.2. Healing was insanely OP. I could keep my entire group alive solo. The only time people died was when they ran out of range.
I haven't done healing in this patch, but I'm going to assume it's balanced now, and most of the people complaining are just bad players(Yes, there's a ton of them).

The time it takes to get War Hero gear seems about right. I like grinds, and don't want to be handed gear. And it doesn't seem like it will be that long of a grind. You get 200 Ranked comms a day. That's 1400 a week. About a piece of WH gear a week just from dailies isn't bad at all. Add to that the comms you get from just playing the game, and you're at a minimum of 2 pieces a week. I play a lot so I'll probably get 4 pieces some weeks.

Alaska
04.13.2012 , 10:03 PM | #2
/thumbup.