Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, you have a problem

Csontzuzo
04.13.2012 , 01:28 PM | #61
BIOWAREs only problem is that they hate EUROPE! they must implement some rotation to maintenance times.

DonMarko
04.13.2012 , 01:30 PM | #62
ya if people are leaving because of this then no game in the future has a chance at making it, which could be the case. We have all became spoiled lil brats in the gaming community to say the least. "don't care how, I want it now!!"

That said, maybe we should have a support group for those who lose their ******* over a online MMO being down for 6 hours. ??
NO MORE LEVEL CAP< GET RID OF COMBAT LEVELS!!

Mujina
04.13.2012 , 01:32 PM | #63
the haters can be summed up like this. "we hate bioware because they are not listening to us and the bugs are not getting fixed"... 2 minutes later you will see these same brilliant people make a post like this "there are too much maintenance down time"... Oh you mean to fix the bugs you just said in another post they are not fixing?

any bets on how long it will take the haters to realize this contradiction?

i am going to go with never because they will not see 2 seconds into the future and forget everything they post as soon as they hit the submit button.

ActusRhesus
04.13.2012 , 01:34 PM | #64
Holy jesus.

This game has not been out very long. There are going to be bugs.

Anyone remember the early days of WoW?

I do. And yeah, I'm annoyed that on my lovely half day off I came home, turned on my computer and Lo, there was server fail...but life happens.

Read a book.
Amali
The Corsair
<Spaceballs>

Blizzbaby
04.13.2012 , 01:34 PM | #65
If the servers are down, I go and play another game until they come back up. Why can't everyone stop crying and go do something else? It will help you appreciate the game more when the servers do come back up.

lasmith
04.13.2012 , 01:35 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by DonMarko View Post
ya if people are leaving because of this then no game in the future has a chance at making it, which could be the case. We have all became spoiled lil brats in the gaming community to say the least. "don't care how, I want it now!!"

That said, maybe we should have a support group for those who lose their ******* over a online MMO being down for 6 hours. ??
I have a six-year-old in kindergarten who acts like this. All of you.... go to your rooms and don't come out until you can behave!
Squadron 367 and 11/26/11 and 12/2/11
PROUD BASIC EDITION CLUB MEMBER

Getting too old for this, I am.

ActusRhesus
04.13.2012 , 01:36 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Mujina View Post
the haters can be summed up like this. "we hate bioware because they are not listening to us and the bugs are not getting fixed"... 2 minutes later you will see these same brilliant people make a post like this "there are too much maintenance down time"... Oh you mean to fix the bugs you just said in another post they are not fixing?

any bets on how long it will take the haters to realize this contradiction?

i am going to go with never because they will not see 2 seconds into the future and forget everything they post as soon as they hit the submit button.
If bioware really cared, the bugs would be fixed by waving a magic wand that also shoots skittles, mountain dew and half naked women for all their lvl 50 subscribers.

And then someone would still complain that only the lvl 50s got benefits. And someone else would complain that the half naked women gave them the herp. And were also fat.
Amali
The Corsair
<Spaceballs>

Parali
04.13.2012 , 01:40 PM | #68
Greetings,

We understand that many of our players are frustrated by the unscheduled maintenance. Associate Online Community Manager Joveth Gonzalez has just made an announcement about compensation:

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Due to the unexpected extended maintenance today, we are going to be offering every player a full day of game time as compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

You may be interested in joining the rest of the community as they talk about today's unscheduled maintenance here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=407435

We will be closing this thread now. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.