Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Blastoramaboy
04.12.2012 , 08:13 PM | #1
Hello all,

Well, I've been scouring the internet for clues on how to get the Pristine Adegan Crystal required to craft the Advanced Magenta Crystals(+41 stats). Basically, from an old PTS thread(http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...368572&page=32), it seems that crystal formations on Alderaan will yield shards that have to be taken to Tython (for republic players, not sure where they are to be taken for Imps) and an ancient crystal tuner somewhere near the forge will have to be used to turn these shards into a pristine adegan crystal.
I've been searching for these formations on Alderaan for a few hours and have yet to spot anything, so I'm just wondering if any of you guys have had any luck and ,if so, exactly where did you find the formations? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dawginole
04.12.2012 , 08:42 PM | #2
Been looking for the same thing. I'm asking sooooo much money for these things. It's going to be a lot of trouble to craft.

Blastoramaboy
04.12.2012 , 08:47 PM | #3
Yeah, me too. If they don't sell well on my server, it's going to be such a waste lol. Let me know if you have any luck finding the formations. I'm going to give it another go tomorrow and will post whatever i find ( or don't find which may very well be the case) here.
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Owl-Nerd
04.12.2012 , 08:49 PM | #4
Wish I could help, but I've also been doing the same. Skimming that thread you put up from the PTS, someone said around the Ulgo palace. He later went on to say that the crystal formation had a two hour cooldown on the spawn. Yikes... Wellp, back to searching! I'll letcha know if I find anything.

Dawginole
04.12.2012 , 11:46 PM | #5
Just got so excited. Thought I found it. Turned out to be a blue opaque crystal. Freaking colorblindness! lol

Blastoramaboy
04.13.2012 , 04:16 AM | #6
lol, keep at it. We'll find it eventually!

Evanir
04.13.2012 , 04:48 AM | #7
Speaking of which, has anybody seen the Ancient Crystal Tuning Device for the Imperials? It's on Tython for the Republic, but got no idea where to find it on the Imperial side. I've scoured most of Korriban, and Dromund Kaas is way too big!

Blastoramaboy
04.13.2012 , 05:01 AM | #8
No idea, sorry. Have you found the crystal formation on Alderaan?

Rhaphael
04.13.2012 , 05:13 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Evanir View Post
Speaking of which, has anybody seen the Ancient Crystal Tuning Device for the Imperials? It's on Tython for the Republic, but got no idea where to find it on the Imperial side. I've scoured most of Korriban, and Dromund Kaas is way too big!
I don't know, but did you look at Dark Temple, Dromund Kaas? Maybe in the same room as the datacron crystal machine.

Evanir
04.13.2012 , 05:15 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
I don't know, but did you look at Dark Temple, Dromund Kaas? Maybe in the same room as the datacron crystal machine.
Nah it's not there unfortunately got no idea!