Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Digital Version upgarde possible?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Digital Version upgarde possible?

bulldogmo's Avatar


bulldogmo
12.16.2011 , 03:55 PM | #1
HI!!!

Just a quick question!!! Bought the standard edition from Amazon, will be here on 12/16, but was wondering if there was a way to upgrade to the digital version easily?

bulldogmo

Lancs's Avatar


Lancs
12.16.2011 , 03:58 PM | #2
Just add the code to your account for the Deluxe Version, CE, etc.

From what I can see in my account, I can add more game codes.

bulldogmo's Avatar


bulldogmo
12.16.2011 , 04:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lancs View Post
Just add the code to your account for the Deluxe Version, CE, etc.

From what I can see in my account, I can add more game codes.
I was meaning is there a way to just pay the difference between the two, and not pay the whole 79.99 the deluxe cost.

bulldogmo

Lancs's Avatar


Lancs
12.16.2011 , 04:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by bulldogmo View Post
I was meaning is there a way to just pay the difference between the two, and not pay the whole 79.99 the deluxe cost.

bulldogmo
I doubt it once you have purchased one. Not known any MMO do that before.

bulldogmo's Avatar


bulldogmo
12.16.2011 , 04:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lancs View Post
I doubt it once you have purchased one. Not known any MMO do that before.
Well the extras aren't worth an additional 79.99, the 20.00 ya, but not the another 79.99.

THanks for the info.

bulldogmo

Rakshall's Avatar


Rakshall
12.16.2011 , 04:20 PM | #6
Yes, it is possible. After redeeming box code there will be option in My Account -> Games. Dont know how much does it cost in US (im from EU), but for me it's exactly origin digital deluxe edition price minus origin standard edition.

vobra's Avatar


vobra
12.16.2011 , 04:39 PM | #7
Origins allows you to get digital for an 20 after you've bought the standard. It might be worth looking on there.