Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thoughts on queues.

raidbaws
12.16.2011 , 04:21 PM | #1
The Swiftsure server is Full .. again. I am waiting in queues of 600+.

Bioware, please upgrade your servers to include more people! This early access isn't letting me actually play, I spend 1/3 of my time waiting then I may play 2/3 if I haven't been DC'ed already. 2/3 of my time may be an hour, may be a couple but this has left a bad impression on me and others that got into Early Access from Day One (and had to log out).

Cablecing
12.16.2011 , 04:22 PM | #2
same here. gg iron citadel

i know the game isn't really released yet.

but come Tuesday you better have all your jedi in a row.

LitroXx
12.16.2011 , 04:33 PM | #3
We are aware of long queue times on some select EU English PvP servers. If you are attempting to enter an EU English PvP server and are encountering a 2+ hour queue, we strongly encourage you to select a different EU English PvP server. Many of these servers do not have long queue times, and you’ll be able to get in-game much faster. We expect populations across all of these servers to remain very healthy, so please do not hesitate to select a server that has a shorter queue time to begin enjoying the game faster!

Posted by Allison Berryman here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=29453

The problem aint that they haven't opened the servers up fully yet, but all new players choosing a full server, instead of joining a perfectly fine "normal" or "light" server.
Also they will be poppulated, trust me!
,;.'- RUTHLESS -'.;,
| Swedish | Sith Empire | PvP |
| www.swetor.tk |