Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subbed 10:53am. Get nothing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subbed 10:53am. Get nothing?

Medikant
04.12.2012 , 08:54 PM | #1
I don't typically post since it generally is futile. I was in beta, I was in early access, I have a collector's edition tied to my account, and I got my first 50 in a relatively short time. I had a good time playing my Vanguard and messing around on Illum with harpoon. Life picked up and I took a break after 1.1 to wait for 1.2.

I just re-subscribed this morning at 10:53 a.m. PST. I logged in and began to mess around with the Legacy system. I am looking forward to seeing it's future development.

My one rant and reason for this post is of course the rewards for being a subscriber. I missed the unannounced deadline by 2 hours and I accept that I won't get 30 days of free time. Oh well.

Further research into the rewards shows a Tauntaun mount. Excellent! Except...I won't get that either? I am a bit confused on this one...since I barely missed the earlier deadline do I not get the mount at all? Or do I get the mount on April 21st?

Lastly...had I just held out for one more day I could have came back for 7 free days?! Seriously?! Because I subscribed 2 hours after the initial deadline, but still before the start of the 7 days of free time I get 0 free time? Does that mean everyone who re-subscribed today gets no free time?

Valkirus
04.12.2012 , 09:03 PM | #2
It's a pet...not a mount. And yeah...it is for those who have stayed loyal to them....that is what my email said atleast.
Trust is something which is earned.

TOURDallas
04.12.2012 , 09:04 PM | #3
Did you resub to get free stuff or to play the game?
"It's better to have a lightsaber and not need it than to need a lightsaber and not have it."

Morbidheresy
04.12.2012 , 09:23 PM | #4
bro i feel for you but that's what a deadline is. If they extended it another half-day for people like you, then the people who resubbed at 6:03pm would be making this same thread, or the people who resub tomorrow.

Medikant
04.12.2012 , 09:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Morbidheresy View Post
bro i feel for you but that's what a deadline is. If they extended it another half-day for people like you, then the people who resubbed at 6:03pm would be making this same thread, or the people who resub tomorrow.
It is the 7 days that gets me. Had I just waited one more day I could have gotten a couple bonus days. Given, I would have resubbed anywho, but man, I need something to complain about today. Everything else has been peachy.