Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa
04.09.2012 , 12:40 PM | #81
I would totally read those. (That's a really big compliment BTW.)
Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

KorvusKaar
04.09.2012 , 12:50 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by SerZa View Post
I would totally read those. (That's a really big compliment BTW.)
Thanks Chris, that means a lot

boleole
04.09.2012 , 02:54 PM | #83
Hey evryone, im back after 1,5 week easter hollyday. Somethimes I just love to work in a high school. Mostly been underwater playing with my new camera and exploring some new places.

Whats the name of your guild? I would like to join and start a new char there, just got to get my evil jedi to dark5 first

And good luck with your novel.

Cheers from Europe
“There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.”

KorvusKaar
04.09.2012 , 04:03 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by boleole View Post
Hey evryone, im back after 1,5 week easter hollyday. Somethimes I just love to work in a high school. Mostly been underwater playing with my new camera and exploring some new places.

Whats the name of your guild? I would like to join and start a new char there, just got to get my evil jedi to dark5 first

Cheers from Europe
Assuming the novel comment was for me, thank you

I love your underwater videos, they're so relaxing. When can we expect new ones?

gwyneira
04.09.2012 , 04:54 PM | #85

Cheers from Europe
Yes, I agree you should post the video when you get a chance. I'd love to see it. We haven't put together a guild yet but you are more than welcome to join us when you're ready. The more the merrier!

RPLand
04.09.2012 , 10:22 PM | #86
Welcome, and may all odds be in your favor
Stay thirsty my friends.

boleole
04.10.2012 , 04:43 AM | #87
Send me a pm when your new guild is up and running.

I still work on a film with my new cam, the theme will be "Deep and dark". But I think I need alot more footage before I get a 5min film out of it. Whren it gets to exiting I forget to film and just enjoy.
Here is one from the islands of Acores in the mid atlantic I made last summer. Lovly place, cant wait to go back there.

Enjoy and please give some feedback:

http://vimeo.com/26493987
“There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.”

KorvusKaar
04.10.2012 , 12:13 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by gwyneira View Post
Yes, I agree you should post the video when you get a chance. I'd love to see it. We haven't put together a guild yet but you are more than welcome to join us when you're ready. The more the merrier!
Hey Gwyn, did you see my answer to your question on the previous page? Don't want you to think I was ignoring you

Here is one from the islands of Acores in the mid atlantic I made last summer. Lovly place, cant wait to go back there.

Enjoy and please give some feedback:

http://vimeo.com/26493987
You were in Portuguese territory and you didn't come to say hello to me? Now I'm hurt The islands of Madeira and Açores are beautiful, not just the sea but the islands themselves. The gardens, the waterfalls, the volcanic lagoons are all gorgeous. Did you have a chance to see any of it?

This is one of the most famous lagoons, there's even a legend about it

http://www.feriasemportugal.pt/fotos...hiil_small.jpg

boleole
04.11.2012 , 06:16 AM | #89
I saw, one of the most beutiful places I have been. The lakes in the old volcanos. The nature there and evrything.
Im gong back to the Acores this summer. I just have to

KorvusKaar
04.11.2012 , 06:22 AM | #90
I saw, one of the most beutiful places I have been. The lakes in the old volcanos. The nature there and evrything.
Im gong back to the Acores this summer. I just have to
I'm ashamed to say that I've never been there personally and I'm an hour's flight away from the islands...

By the way guys, does any of you have a Combat Sentinel? I'm trying to understand what Combat Trance does..."last 6 seconds and awards 1 focus when it ends" seems like a weird talent.....then of course for 2 more talent points you can have the crit rate of blade storm increased....so 3 points to increase crit rate based on a proc?