Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 9000 revisited.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheShadowLord
04.04.2012 , 04:14 PM | #71
I've been having the same problem since the march 13th update. Some days it wasnt so bad and I could do some instances or heroics, others however all I could do was quests. Thats not so bad. It got better for about 3 days before the April 3rd update not sure why, then with that update its gotten so bad that it will spike to 60000 every 2 minutes and much worse when Im in coversations with quest givers, or on my ship. in those cases it disconnects me
"Mhi Mando'ade Kandosii, We Are Mando Boys, The Elite" As Found in Karen Traviss' Republic Commando Novels, Mando Culture Later having been Revised during the Clone Wars, so even if that may not still be an existing Cultural Referance in the Clone Wars, it Undoubtedly Applies to Much Earlier Mando Culture and Fits Perfectly with this Timeline.

solenmars
04.07.2012 , 03:26 PM | #72
I started getting the Error code 9000 yesterday and haven't been able to stay logged into the game for more thank 15 minutes since.
"It is our goal to be stronger, to achieve our potential and not rest upon our laurels. We are the seekers, not the shepherds. Unless the victory is achieved by demonstrating that your power is superior, it is only an illusion. Temporary at best. We seek more." Yuthura Ban

Bayli
04.07.2012 , 03:28 PM | #73
I have been experiencing this non-stop today. Nothing has changed on my computer other than being in one of these f2p weekends. It seems like each weekend these past few weeks there have been more and more server drops.

Smaois
04.07.2012 , 03:33 PM | #74 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings solenmars and Bayli,

What server are you experiencing this issue on?

Where are you(geographically) connecting from?

What ISP are you using?

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Dunkar
04.07.2012 , 03:55 PM | #75
I've been getting this pretty much all day today on the Space Slug server. Same problem when trying to create new characters on other servers. Game has been rendered unplayable. If this persists past the weekly maintenance, I am un-subbing.

Idividezero
04.08.2012 , 02:58 PM | #76
I posted in the thread where we give our details about this error already, no response yet (a lot of people to sort through). I truly love this game, I just only wish I could play it. The first month and a half was perfect, no problems at all. Now it's a normal experience to get disconnected every 30 minutes, sometimes every 2 minutes for HOURS. Time of day doesn't seem to matter. My server is a light to standard load server. Whether it's 2am, 8am, 1pm, or 7pm, they happen all the time. Tried all the suggestions possible, none worked. I even tested my university internet (twin fiber optic connection through 2 different ISPs) to rule that out; off peak times. STILL get disconnected just as often.

As much as I hate to say it, when this 2 month game card runs out, I'm probably not going to resub, unless this problem goes away. I understand it's a new game and there's going to be some issues, but if I can't even use it, then there's no point in paying for it. I for one hope it does get fixed, because I'd really rather play with lightsabers than pandas.

Note: I am tech savvy, and if a representative from Bioware is reading this, I would work with you to possibly help figure out exactly why. I read somewhere about doing a DXDiag to figure out exactly what is wrong.

pimsomoti
04.08.2012 , 03:18 PM | #77
been playing since launch, never had a problem once. this whole week ive been experiencing latency in the hundreds of thousands EVERY time i log on. DC'ed about 2-3 minutes after EVERY time i log on.

I read all the forums about this issue. and thought, hell, ill add to this one just in case, maybe, just maybe....some lazy bioware employee might read and see how many people replied to this post, and think "damn, this is a big issue, i should try and do something about it"

As pointed out in many, many posts, its not us. We have been using the same equipment, same ISP, same damn geographical location, same everything. And the fact that we can comfortably play just about any other mmo out there that you can name, only justifies further that the "error" is on bioware's end.

I've respected all of bioware's work from console gaming to mmo/rpgs, but if this continues, i am unsubbing, just like MANY other players that you are going to lose.
Hassan Ahmed

solenmars
04.08.2012 , 03:23 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Smaois View Post
Greetings solenmars and Bayli,

What server are you experiencing this issue on?

Where are you(geographically) connecting from?

What ISP are you using?
Server: Darth Bandon

Area: New Jersey

ISP: Comcast

I'm still having the same problem today.
"It is our goal to be stronger, to achieve our potential and not rest upon our laurels. We are the seekers, not the shepherds. Unless the victory is achieved by demonstrating that your power is superior, it is only an illusion. Temporary at best. We seek more." Yuthura Ban

Evangelist
04.10.2012 , 09:54 AM | #79
Bump. Still getting the Error Code 9000 disconnect.

dragonisthe
04.10.2012 , 01:17 PM | #80
Been having these issues for over a month now.

Time to look at other games,no answers are coming from the other end. sigh