Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iphone Mobile Security App "Help"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Iphone Mobile Security App "Help"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JediSaberSlice
12.15.2011 , 04:21 PM | #1
Okay I saw swtor had let users know that we can download the app from the app store.. I looked at it today.

But when I turn the app on, all it keeps asking me is "enter your 7 digit serial number" which I looked on the FAQ page for help and instructions on how to find it. But it doesn't show any information on (click the “Information” icon, click “Security Key Information” and the number will be listed under “Serial number”). That doesn't work at all, and I'm guessing the mobile app is being bugged or something, since even after pressing 7 zero's in then it asks for an activation code with "20 digits" unless I just press 20 zero's again for it to pop up but there's no other way to get your serial number or activation code from reading the instructions.

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 04:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JediSaberSlice View Post
Okay I saw swtor had let users know that we can download the app from the app store.. I looked at it today.

But when I turn the app on, all it keeps asking me is "enter your 7 digit serial number" which I looked on the FAQ page for help and instructions on how to find it. But it doesn't show any information on (click the “Information” icon, click “Security Key Information” and the number will be listed under “Serial number”). That doesn't work at all, and I'm guessing the mobile app is being bugged or something, since even after pressing 7 zero's in then it asks for an activation code with "20 digits" unless I just press 20 zero's again for it to pop up but there's no other way to get your serial number or activation code from reading the instructions.
The system is not operational, from what I know. They even removed the option to add the mobile authenticator to your account earlier today. I wouldn't worry about it until the system comes online.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

D6-R8
12.16.2011 , 10:08 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Hi all,

The iPhone mobile security key application is now available. Please check our Help Center for instructions on how to set it up. If there are any issues please report them back.

Thank you for your patience.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Algiebba
12.16.2011 , 10:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by D6-R8 View Post

Hi all,

The iPhone mobile security key application is now available. Please check our Help Center for instructions on how to set it up. If there are any issues please report them back.

Thank you for your patience.

Any word on an Android app? Thanks!

D6-R8
12.16.2011 , 11:02 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Algiebba View Post
Any word on an Android app? Thanks!

Hi Algiebba,

A mobile security key for certain Android and Blackberry devices is still being worked-on. We can unfortunately not tell you an exact date when it will be available, but in any case our teams are working on it as actively as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you in Star Wars: The Old Republic!

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

ikibalam
12.16.2011 , 11:59 AM | #6
Found my answer, went to https://account.swtor.com/user/security-key to configure my mobile security key app.
"Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son of a b*tch in space."