Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We're all missing launch!

xBuzz
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #1
Make no mistake. "Early Game Access" is just a marketing and public relations tool. Launch day is TODAY, and most of us who have preordered are missing it.

Their servers cannot handle their launch loads, that's the only reason they have "EGA".

EGA was the best way ever to convince customers that it's a GOOD thing to miss the launch of a game, lol, and most people are buying it!

Now not only do we have to wait for multiple days to get into the game, they give us no timeline or info because they want to cover themselves "oh we didn't say that" and when we do get invited, we'll probably have to queue anyway.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Novius
12.13.2011 , 11:11 AM | #2
This post is a great example of someone that Preordered this past week. See you on the 19th.

darthmazley
12.13.2011 , 11:12 AM | #3
What dont you get about the EGA? if you ordered in july you'd be playing plain and simple
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

xBuzz
12.13.2011 , 11:12 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Novius View Post
This post is a great example of someone that Preordered this past week. See you on the 19th.
I'm assuming you didn't get in yet, since you're posting on the forums.

GJ being gullible and being a spokesperson for their marketing hype, lol!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

JunkyardWolf
12.13.2011 , 11:13 AM | #5
i missed lunch???? no wonder im so hungry!

Averran
12.13.2011 , 11:13 AM | #6
Hello everyone,

We know you all have a lot to say about invites, early access and when waves are coming. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic as it has relevant official information, we will be closing this one.