Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For real, BIOWARE?

thatPERSON
03.15.2012 , 12:34 PM | #41
apply a patch at peak time for US players... ok
but god forbid they apply it at peak time for the euro gamers.
if u ask me no time is a good time to apply a patch but they have to. so get over it

Ewoktookmyspeedr
03.15.2012 , 12:35 PM | #42
This kind of thing shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. Nor should anybody be under the impression that posting here will accomplish anything but let everybody know you mad.
We are all a bunch of tools. So lets be good tools and sit quietly and wait for permission to play again.

KazJensen
03.15.2012 , 12:35 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Sariffe View Post
Well then they weren't dedicated players anyway you should be thankful they left now instead of during your Ops. And no way your doing NM Operations but don't have enough people on any other time of the week. Come on man gotta do better then that!
Start playing on Starstorm One and youll understand what i mean. 99% Russians. (Also Biowares fault for recomending this server to the russians)

Sariffe
03.15.2012 , 12:35 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamHDMI View Post
This is getting beyond a joke BioWare. Patching EU during peak time is not acceptable. If this were the United States being patched in their peak time, there would be an uproar on the forums. I'm sick to death with being treated as a second-class customer. If something is not changed, then I will be canceling my subscription.
The patch is supposed to extend into the start of American peak time too, stop whining! They didn't do it purposely to slight EU players. Probably emergency bugs needed to be fixed, like Armor Piercing Cell hopefully will work correctly now, and the DC issues that have been happening since the patch on Tuesday. They didn't do it intentionally to hurt the EU players I promise you that...

Skandranen
03.15.2012 , 12:35 PM | #45
the sense of entitlement in this forum is palpable.

Corsairr
03.15.2012 , 12:36 PM | #46
Comon guys, if any of you can come up with a time that IS NOT peak somewhere, im sure the BW team would love to hear it, no matter when they do maint, some people end up geting pissed off. the game isnt going anywhere, despite the whiners and quitters.

Wekeltes
03.15.2012 , 12:36 PM | #47
Hi all,

Because we actually have an ongoing discussion and feedback thread regarding the current downtime, we're going to go ahead and close this thread. In order to consolidate discussion, we ask that the community use the following thread on this topic:

New patch and server maintenance at peak time?

The official downtime announcement can be found here:

[Server Status] Unavailable for Patch

Thank you for your understanding!