Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

crafting places

Lastlupin
12.16.2011 , 03:14 AM | #1
i am lvl 28 and every where i go excepts for korrbian i cant find a crafting station to upgrade my saber or armor so i never used it, so im asking does every planet by the space port have crafting satations cuz i filter it on the map and i still cant find any
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code."
―Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

NajeeSensei
12.16.2011 , 03:18 AM | #2
You don't need a crafting station to upgrade your lightsaber or armor.

Simply bring up your character sheet and Ctrl+Right Click the item you wish to modify.

Lastlupin
12.16.2011 , 03:23 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NajeeSensei View Post
You don't need a crafting station to upgrade your lightsaber or armor.

Simply bring up your character sheet and Ctrl+Right Click the item you wish to modify.
o try 2 do that once but it just removed it from my guy and i thought it would say that like it did the first time i modded it
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code."
―Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

joriandrake
12.16.2011 , 03:30 AM | #4
I often wrongly clicked too, be careful what you click, in worst case you may accidentally drag parts/items out and destroy them too
"Heroes and tyrants rise and fall, and historians sort out the pieces… don't go thinking that this war —your war— is any more important than any other war simply because you're in it."
- Jolee Bindo