Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

40 Minute Queues...

Pupsup
12.15.2011 , 08:38 PM | #1
I was just disconnected from the game, only to try and reconnect with a 40 minute queue. This game has not even launched yet and I have to wait 40 minutes to play? On top of that, I have to wait in a line to play after I was disconnected. Seriously?

I know not much can be done about the queue times, but I have 2 level 15 characters on this server, and I really worried about my future queue times on this server. I would re roll on a less populated server, if I didn't already make a time commitment to this server.
Quote: Originally Posted by CupieMontana View Post
i reached level 3 in like ten minutes and it was a joke how easy the enemies were to kill
i just stopped right then, im too good at this game who does bioware thinkt hey rae do they think that im bad at video games

The_Dopplegamer
12.15.2011 , 08:41 PM | #2
Me too. Been waiting to get in since I got home from work (545 PST)
Member Of
Glory Of War

wbattery
12.15.2011 , 08:43 PM | #3
Yeah same here 40 min. I am not surprised though, well made game

What I would like to know is how many people make the server go FULL?

MaitaXibo
12.15.2011 , 08:44 PM | #4
about 15 is full, lol, :-(

Paralassa
12.15.2011 , 08:46 PM | #5
Hi there!

While we understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback, there is an active discussion thread for this issue with queues:

45 Minute Queue - Really!?

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!