Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Female Romance Options


Meira_Arirai's Avatar


Meira_Arirai
03.01.2012 , 06:40 PM | #391
Quote: Originally Posted by Phyreblade View Post
It's Oghren I hear every time I talk to Andronikus. Some of the best moments in DA:O included Oghren. "Try this, Warden...<warden passes out>...Buahahaha!"
See, as one of the five people in the world who's never played DA:O, I was all "asdfghj ITS WOLVERINE ::glomp::" But yeah, it's getting easier to list the things that Steve Blum hasn't voice-acted in.
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR

Dranyari's Avatar


Dranyari
03.01.2012 , 11:58 PM | #392
Quote: Originally Posted by Meira_Arirai View Post
See, as one of the five people in the world who's never played DA:O, I was all "asdfghj ITS WOLVERINE ::glomp::" But yeah, it's getting easier to list the things that Steve Blum hasn't voice-acted in.
While I've played DA:O (and God only knows how many times at this point), I was, quite thankfully, exposed to Steve Blum years and years ago with the anime Cowboy Bebop, and thus my knee-jerk reaction to hearing Steve Blum is, "zomg IT'S SPIKE YAY!" and then going to fangirl quietly in the corner. Interacting with Ohgren was weird for me, since in my head, Steve Blum's voice = this character is going to be incredibly awesome and kick a lot of butt. So it was a happy return to the norm for me with Andronikos.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenovan View Post
Talos appears to accept courting gifts from either gender player, but as far as anyone's been able to tell, he's not currently romanceable. Maybe he just likes courting gifts.
My reasoning for why Talos likes courting gifts is that they provide an insightful view into various galactic cultures; it's just another way for him to geek out over archaeology and anthropology.

And if they ever make Talos a full romance option, I will be sorely tempted to roll another SI, 'cause seriously, as much as I love and drool over Andronikos, Talos is darned adorable.

Meira_Arirai's Avatar


Meira_Arirai
03.02.2012 , 12:20 PM | #393
Doc's another example of a companion who likes courting gifts even if you aren't courting him. Then again, he's a total man-ho, so this is hardly surprising.
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR

Suaine's Avatar


Suaine
03.02.2012 , 12:28 PM | #394
Corso liked his courting gifts from my male Smuggler just fine. And then I gave him some Imperial Memorabilia and now he's looking at me like I'm some Sith spy.
We have to create the future, or others will do it for us. We have to care for one another, because if we don't, who will?
~ Susan Ivanova, Anla-shok Na, space bisexual

Scramasax's Avatar


Scramasax
03.02.2012 , 05:05 PM | #395
Quote: Originally Posted by Dranyari View Post
While I've played DA:O (and God only knows how many times at this point), I was, quite thankfully, exposed to Steve Blum years and years ago with the anime Cowboy Bebop, and thus my knee-jerk reaction to hearing Steve Blum is, "zomg IT'S SPIKE YAY!" and then going to fangirl quietly in the corner. Interacting with Ohgren was weird for me, since in my head, Steve Blum's voice = this character is going to be incredibly awesome and kick a lot of butt. So it was a happy return to the norm for me with Andronikos.



My reasoning for why Talos likes courting gifts is that they provide an insightful view into various galactic cultures; it's just another way for him to geek out over archaeology and anthropology.

And if they ever make Talos a full romance option, I will be sorely tempted to roll another SI, 'cause seriously, as much as I love and drool over Andronikos, Talos is darned adorable.
Wow, that's a much better reason than what I came up with for why he liked courting gifts...I assumed that either:
A. He was just a cruel heartbreaker hiding behind the affable geek facade;
B. He was a knife-crazy psychopath who had all those Hutt Affection Tokens and what-not in some weird shrine dedicated to my Inquisitor hidden on the ship, or;
C. He was a hoarder.

So your reasoning is...yes, much better.

Monoth's Avatar


Monoth
03.02.2012 , 05:40 PM | #396
Quote: Originally Posted by Punkre View Post
Yea, the romance options in the game are very lacking for most classes till level 30+.

Whats weird is the fact that depending on your class and gender you get a different number of romance options. Why does Sith Warrior have 2 females and 2 Males, yet Bounty Hunters have 1 each?
.
Because Mako (voiced by the hot Lacey Chabert) is all the female you need

Mako's face even looks like Lacey's...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Nordicmania's Avatar


Nordicmania
03.02.2012 , 05:56 PM | #397
As a jedi I do not accept flirting.
Jedi using red lightsaber clearly havent seen the star wars movies.

sugarnails's Avatar


sugarnails
03.02.2012 , 06:00 PM | #398
Quote: Originally Posted by Scramasax View Post
B. He was a knife-crazy psychopath who had all those Hutt Affection Tokens and what-not in some weird shrine dedicated to my Inquisitor hidden on the ship
This is just begging to become a very twisted fanfic. Begging.

RowanThursday's Avatar


RowanThursday
03.02.2012 , 07:28 PM | #399
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
Anakin had no father - virgin birth.
In honour of Red Dwarf, I have to reply to that:

"Nah, it was a big cathar tom on Tython"
"Next time you come to a rough choice in the dark, and think to yourself 'No one's gonna know'... imagine you've got yourself a mirror and hold it up, think like you're lookin' in the glass. That's who's gonna know."
-- Captain Melody January of the Freighter Hestia's Dawn.

thatghost's Avatar


thatghost
03.03.2012 , 08:18 AM | #400
Quote: Originally Posted by Faydra View Post
It's Spike, from Cowboy Bebop.
It is! How did I not recognize him?! Rhetorical question.

Well, this explains why I've been romancing Andronikos like mad with my Assassin- when I'd vowed to not get too wrapped up in that aspect of the game.

Now if they could just get Paul St. Peter (Vicious) to voice a romance-able Sith-something for female characters