Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage cc lmfafoaofaofaofofaa

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sage cc lmfafoaofaofaofofaa

Puppup
02.15.2012 , 05:40 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Atrabilios View Post
Well I don't like it It's embarrassing when a wow 17x arena glad can pretty much only break a good sages bubble

It's even more embarassing thinking a 17x arena glad is something to brag about.

Madu
02.15.2012 , 05:58 PM | #22
Why is it everytime I get to the sage he does this cc on me where there is white sparkles around my head? hes down it multiple times in 5 seconds does he have a cc without cd? Cute just cute kicking ***** sand in my eyes everytime i get to him
no man is just the way a OP class beats the sith outta you !

Boshlord
02.15.2012 , 06:06 PM | #23
Well I don't like it It's embarrassing when a wow 17x arena glad can pretty much only break a good sages bubble
Talent bubble to aoe stun when broken/taken off. Glad to know nooby glads don't pay attention to what is ACTUALLY happening. That makes this ability some what spammable based on how good the sage is at engaging in combat.

Prebuble>wait>engage comat>bubble breaks/stuns>rebubble>breaks/stuns>sage 4 second stun and then bubble is almost ready again.

I do this on my sorc (healer) while going 1 v 1 against mauraders/mercs to lol at them

Even funnier is throwing in the inturrupt on mercs on the tracer missle and not having anything happen for 4 more seconds

Grubfist
02.15.2012 , 06:20 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterBurst View Post
There is at least one Consular ability that will immediately end the cooldown of Force Stun, this ability is called Heroic Moment: Channel the Force.

Hopefully this will clairfy a few things.
All classes have a "Heroic Moment"

For troopers and consulars, it resets their stun, for other classes it resets other abilities.

This ability is not used in warzones or Ilum because it requires a companion. The exploit has to do with bypassing that requirement.

Grubfist
02.15.2012 , 06:25 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Humankeg View Post
You forget the aoe stun they do each time their static barrier breaks.
You are correct (mostly)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600ZfcMMdMb.1

That talent halfway up the Telekinetic (Lightning) Tree is an AoE mez (breaks on damage) that very minimally affects the resolve bar. It triggers when a bubble ends for any reason if the sage is spec'd into it. It is technically not a stun, but it does interrupt any casts since it is an incapacitate.

My apologies, I do tend to forget some of these things as I tend to play a Seer most of the time.

That said, I should have mentioned that what I was listing were only baseline consular abilities.

Kai-Eurah-Tird
02.15.2012 , 06:27 PM | #26
Congratulations on graduating out of kindergarten, welcome to elementary school?

Iamurfriend
02.15.2012 , 06:35 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
My max arena rank on WoW with any character was 1750, and I was totally carried. I beat hybrid-spec'd sorcs on my Shadow. And I break their bubble with my first attack

Sorry, bragging about random **** from another game doesn't make you good, nor respected.
He is a 17x gladiator in 10 seasons. Don't talk back.

Abadus
02.15.2012 , 06:36 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by spencerfcp View Post
So you are complaining that higher level characters have more abilities than your lower level character

We should just have everyone start with all of the same abilities with the same exact armor and stats. That way its fair for everyone!
Guild wars did this. It was great. Never once did you have to say to your friend, no you are too low to PVP with us...

Grubfist
02.15.2012 , 06:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Iamurfriend View Post
He is a 17x gladiator in 10 seasons. Don't talk back.
I'm sorry. I should know better than to speak without being spoken to. Without achieving gladiator, I am a useless peon with no rights.