Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smugglers must be nerfed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Smugglers must be nerfed

Affics
02.11.2012 , 02:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by chakkar View Post
If I didnt have a problem, if I didnt think there was an issue I would not have made this thread. Move along troll.

So I guess its fair to give them more stuns that some other classes, is that the consensus?
They have 1 stun(cd 45sec, 30 talanted), 1 knockdown from stealth and 1 blind(cd 60sec).
Niman Eu - Desu Wicked - Scoundrel 80+ Valor rank

DervimNorth
02.11.2012 , 02:32 PM | #12
I play a lot of war zones and the class that I've noticed which is the most troublesome are the smugglers. They seems to have a never ending supply of CC'S and they do tons of damage.

As a BH healer I have two CC's. THe lightning dart which I can use during combat and concussion missile which will stop working if I damage them. How many do they have? DO they need the CD increased?

Also, my in combat CC will shock them for four seconds. It seems that when I get CC'd by a smuggler and am out for twice as long.

Merc noob, meet your nemesis-OP.

chakkar
02.11.2012 , 02:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Howbadisbad View Post
A 4 second stun with a 30 second CD (if talented) and a 1.5 second knockdown from stealth is more CC than other classes?

wat.
my stun is on a 1 min cd. So they can stun twice as much as me.
Quote: Originally Posted by McNeal View Post
No, this is the greatest thread of all time for the greatest game of all time.
Merry Christmas<(0_o> Long live the Empire! And, more importantly you Master

ZDProletariat
02.11.2012 , 02:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
/facepalm
Are you trying to imply that the gunslinger and the operative are the same class? Because if so, I hope that facepalm is meant for yourself.

Grubfist
02.11.2012 , 02:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ZDProletariat View Post
Are you trying to imply that the gunslinger and the operative are the same class? Because if so, I hope that facepalm is meant for yourself.
Gunslinger is a smuggle, Operative is an Imperial Agent.

He should be differentiating between Gunslinger and Scoundrel, rather than generalizing them as Smugglers.

ZDProletariat
02.11.2012 , 02:41 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
Gunslinger is a smuggle, Operative is an Imperial Agent.

He should be differentiating between Gunslinger and Scoundrel, rather than generalizing them as Smugglers.
Since they are mirror classes, you can use the names interchangeably. I'm surprised you'd take the time for such an irrelevant display of pedantry. Especially trying to imply I'm an idiot just because I don't care if a person says scoundrel or operative.

Grubfist
02.11.2012 , 02:42 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ZDProletariat View Post
Since they are mirror classes, you can use the names interchangeably. I'm surprised you'd take the time for such an irrelevant display of pedantry. Especially trying to imply I'm an idiot just because I don't care if a person says scoundrel or operative.
You asked them to be clearer by saying something even less clear. Right after saying to not be idiotic.

And now you're trying to justify that instead of assuming he meant a scoundrel smuggler, we should assume we know the mirror advanced classes perfectly.

That literally accomplishes nothing.

ihateyouall
02.11.2012 , 02:43 PM | #18
I disagree, I think operatives need a nerf
I HATE YOU

Larce_Apollo
02.11.2012 , 02:44 PM | #19
my stun is on a 1 min cd. So they can stun twice as much as me.
I'll give you a better stun if you give me tracer missle.

LarcÚ Apollo - Trooper-Commando/Combat Medic Ω
SWG/Bria Vet - CE Pre-Order - Full Beta Tester
The Army of Light | The Ebon Hawk Server

Demarcc
02.11.2012 , 02:45 PM | #20
Gunslinger and Sniper are mirrors.

Scoundrel and Operative are mirrors.

Hes facepalming, I assume, because you choose one base class of one faction and one of another, rather than saying *Sniper or Ops* or *Scoundrel or Gunslinger*

Either way it would be more accurate to ask the OP what spec of smuggler he's having issues with. Gunslinger, Scrapper/DF and Sawbones are all very different.

From his rage I going with scrapper, which as a BH with a KB and shield he really should'ent have too many issues with unless everything he has is on CD.