Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How weak is Anakin and Obi-wan in canon?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
How weak is Anakin and Obi-wan in canon?

BrandonSM
02.10.2012 , 05:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyRath View Post
"T-canon, or Television Canon, refers to the canon level comprising the feature film Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the two television shows Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the Star Wars live-action TV series. It was devised recently in order to define a status above the C-Level canon, as confirmed by Chee."

G-Canon In short apparently only means the 6 movies.

Hmm, I guess so. But if Books and Games contradict it, it will be them that get retconned because its a higher level right?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

SammyRath
02.10.2012 , 05:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Hmm, I guess so. But if Books and Games contradict it, it will be them that get retconned because its a higher level right?
Exactly.

meshade
02.10.2012 , 05:08 PM | #13
That 3-part storyline 'chosen one' was awesome, really nice to see them trying to tie in something that is not only about clone wars and politics into the original saga ~^
It burns, it rips, it hurts

annabethchase
02.10.2012 , 06:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Nope, TCW is G-Canon. Anything by Lucas is G-Canon.

Other than that, I agree with what you say.
Sure, but we've also seen George Lucas say he doesn't care about cannon. So he doesn't even intend for his new TV show to fit into it.

SammyRath
02.11.2012 , 06:45 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
Sure, but we've also seen George Lucas say he doesn't care about cannon. So he doesn't even intend for his new TV show to fit into it.

I'm afraid I don't follow, could you elaborate a bit on that?