Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Side Appearance for non-Jedi/Sith classes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Dark Side Appearance for non-Jedi/Sith classes?

LeaderRoel
12.15.2011 , 04:08 AM | #1
Dark Side Appearance

When you choose a lot of dark side options while you are a non-Jedi/Sith class, does your skin turn grey and ugly like in the KOTOR games? It's what I really wondered myself because I want to make an evil Bounty Hunter and Agent, but they have to look nice and good.

Mandocrusher
12.15.2011 , 04:29 AM | #2
From what I've seen on the Marauder (yes I know its a force user) your eyes go blood red and the skin around it darkens and pales with the occasional crack but nothing as changing as in KOTOR
Everything made is like a famous artwork - think of all the time and effort that was put into it; they are the creators.
Now think how easy it would be to destroy this wonderful piece of art, instead of spending hours on it, it would take 10 seconds; absolutely no talent. I live by this analogy

LeaderRoel
12.15.2011 , 04:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandocrusher View Post
From what I've seen on the Marauder (yes I know its a force user) your eyes go blood red and the skin around it darkens and pales with the occasional crack but nothing as changing as in KOTOR
And does it the same for non-Force User classes?

Bowhuntr
12.15.2011 , 04:34 AM | #4
(Smuggler) It looks like it does...I am turning grey and have black eyes/cracking around eyes...

Hopefully it doesn't get too ugly...

Icabus
12.15.2011 , 05:19 AM | #5
you can turn off the visual changes in the options menu
pew pew pew!

LeaderRoel
12.15.2011 , 05:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Icabus View Post
you can turn off the visual changes in the options menu
Does that also include the visual changes from other persons around you?