Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Gift Charts

goneawayting
01.10.2012 , 10:44 AM | #11
Do you have to write a reply to subscribe/rate? Seems like something you should just be able to do...
Namadii Corridor server:Jyrrat, and Jyrat

Malle
01.10.2012 , 12:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Morkolas View Post
There are plenty of guides already on the forum, here is one I created in the beginning. Why reinvent the wheel twise? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=44009
Because there isn't a reliable search engine on the forums so things disappear in the flood of posts.

Also, your post contains inaccuracies.

Quote:
At level 2 affection, between 2.000 and 3.999, a rank 1 gift will only give 50% affection points, at level 3 affection it provides 25% affection points and so on.
50% is right for gifts one rank below, but two ranks below it's 20%. For instance, a premium loved gift two ranks below the affection rank gives round(24*1*4*0.2)=round(19.2)=19 affection (base, premium multiplier, loved multiplier, multiplier for 2 ranks below).

You've also hosted it at a site which requires me to allow the page to run scripts just to see the page, and which even then doesn't work properly (for me) in Firefox (3.6.13).

Morkolas
01.10.2012 , 03:33 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Malle View Post
Also, your post contains inaccuracies.

50% is right for gifts one rank below, but two ranks below it's 20%. For instance, a premium loved gift two ranks below the affection rank gives round(24*1*4*0.2)=round(19.2)=19 affection (base, premium multiplier, loved multiplier, multiplier for 2 ranks below).

You've also hosted it at a site which requires me to allow the page to run scripts just to see the page, and which even then doesn't work properly (for me) in Firefox (3.6.13).
I just tok the info from the homepage i refer to. Is there any chancen I can take help from your pictures you linked insteed?
Morkolas - Commando | Member of Maelstrom

Malle
01.10.2012 , 03:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Morkolas View Post
I just tok the info from the homepage i refer to. Is there any chancen I can take help from your pictures you linked insteed?
No, go right ahead. Feel free to use the images I've created, or make your own way to present it.

Morkolas
01.10.2012 , 03:58 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Malle View Post
No, go right ahead. Feel free to use the images I've created, or make your own way to present it.
thank you! I have a feeling that your information is more trusted
Morkolas - Commando | Member of Maelstrom

Mensh
01.10.2012 , 10:12 PM | #16
This guide is flawed, as are all the others I've seen. They all say that Andronikos Revel (Inquisitor Ranged DPS Companion) Likes Trophies. I have him at about 2k Affection and I get 0 Affection by giving him a Rank 5 Trophy.

Attirb
02.01.2012 , 06:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by BadgerUSA View Post
There are a few websites with similar lists.

http://www.swtorface.com/p/swtor-companion-list.html and http://www.swtor.com/node/312541 have all of them.

Thank you! These are the best I've seen so far, easiest to read and most accurate.
Shuden LVL 46 Gunslinger
Akavi LVL 40 Bounty Hunter

Krayt Dragon

Ohnoto
02.01.2012 , 06:47 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Attirb View Post
Thank you! These are the best I've seen so far, easiest to read and most accurate.
I think you should check out http://forcetremor.com/misc.php?page=companiongifts for a good companion gift guide. I find that one to be the easiest to read, but I am also a bit biased since I made it :-)
Community Admin - TorCommunity
News, Guides, Forums, Character Profiles, and more.

Corsin
02.02.2012 , 01:20 PM | #19
Inquisitor One is wrong... says Ashara likes courting and she dosnt at all
Currently Active On Server: Pot5: Malakith
Character: Malakith S1 Allstar x3 S2 Allstar x2 S3 Allstar x2
Guild: <HEL>

Dave_M
02.06.2012 , 05:07 AM | #20
just a question for anyone who can answer it.

Jaesa Willsaam, is she Dark Side or Light Side romancible?.... i know "romanciable" isn't a real word, but I'm sure you get the meaning

I see the OP chat shows she is only DS romanciable, but another link in this thread says she is LS?

I hope she is DS romancable.....

Thanks