Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EU-servers

Ronaldius
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1
Hello all, hope all us gamers have fun
When i check my acount there is a text that reads: oficial launch pacific Dec. 19.
EU Dec. 20.
thats only 1 day, does this mean that early acces starts a day later for EU, same as the launch?? Cant wait wohoo.

Knuut
12.13.2011 , 09:35 AM | #2
the EGA started the 13th 07:00 EST for every one, that would be 13:00 GMT.

the official launch date is the 20th for everyone.
"I am fear. I am the queen of a blood-soaked planet and an architect of genocide. I have helped to crack the galaxy in half with this war and conquered every enemy I have ever faced—including death. All except for you."

Ronaldius
12.13.2011 , 09:46 AM | #3
ok strange becouse if i check news & updtaes on top of this screen, and check server status, scroll all the way down, No european servers available.
Thats why i asked.

Knuut
12.13.2011 , 09:48 AM | #4
Afaik they have combined the EU-servers with the US-server list. if you look at the forum post stating the names of the various EU-server names you will see that they are included in the list of US-servers that are currently live.
"I am fear. I am the queen of a blood-soaked planet and an architect of genocide. I have helped to crack the galaxy in half with this war and conquered every enemy I have ever faced—including death. All except for you."

Ronaldius
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #5
Damn youre fast, tnx for the awnser, you rock