Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Order Crystal Availability

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Pre-Order Crystal Availability

Blue_Leader
12.13.2011 , 04:03 PM | #1
Greetings,

I haven't yet logged into the game, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not all of a player's characters receive the pre-order crystal or just one character? Back in the last weeks of the beta it looked like only one character received the crystal, but I don't know if that was only for the beta and that changed in live or not.

Do all of the player's characters on a server get the pre-order crystal, or just the first character created?
--Smuggler at heart, scoundrel by nature--

-Dejulues Tze'Midak (Begeren Colony)
-Alaki Bui'loch (Begeren Colony)

CanuckMike
12.13.2011 , 04:04 PM | #2
If it is like Beta, all characters receive the crystal.

DkayUK
12.13.2011 , 04:07 PM | #3
u get it in your mail straight away but u can't use it till you get a modable weapon about lvl 8 tho for sabres its a love/hate thing i personally think it looks horrible.

Blue_Leader
12.13.2011 , 04:08 PM | #4
Ah, thank you for the replies.

In the last few weeks of the test, like I mentioned, only one of my characters received the crystal, so I wasn't sure. All of my other characters received a mouse droid pet. Heh.
--Smuggler at heart, scoundrel by nature--

-Dejulues Tze'Midak (Begeren Colony)
-Alaki Bui'loch (Begeren Colony)

ledhead
12.13.2011 , 04:29 PM | #5
If the vendor is in same place it's southern junction of space station.

I managed to create new character and login but didn't do anything else before leaving for work but had no mail waiting indicator like in beta.

Wolverrine
12.13.2011 , 05:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DkayUK View Post
u get it in your mail straight away but u can't use it till you get a modable weapon about lvl 8 tho for sabres its a love/hate thing i personally think it looks horrible.
I'd have to agree with you, the yellow on black color is pretty poor. Honestly what they should have done is had some kind of ingame ticket, datapad or something that you could take to a ingame vendor & redeem it for a color crystal of your choice. But oh well, it's better then a swift kick in the pants.
"I'm the best at what I do and what I do isn't nice."

Zirus
12.13.2011 , 05:37 PM | #7
I suggest getting to the mailbox asap. I noticed there was different time limits on the various characters I made. I made one character and went to the mailbox right away and only had 4 minutes until the mail disappeared.

Cybersqu
12.14.2011 , 04:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Zirus View Post
I suggest getting to the mailbox asap. I noticed there was different time limits on the various characters I made. I made one character and went to the mailbox right away and only had 4 minutes until the mail disappeared.
I'm pretty sure that timer is when it arrived in your box, not when it expires.

Dadodil
12.14.2011 , 04:56 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zirus View Post
You can buy them later from a vendor any time you want anyways.
If you're worse then me - you're a noob.
If you're better then me - you're a no-lifer.