Calling all EA (ERTS) Shareholders

Max_xum

Attention EA and all EA shareholders:

You have failed as a publicly traded company to properly set and manage customer expectations.

As a result this is negatively impacting:

1. The book value of ERTS shares. As a shareholder this is affecting my pocket book.

2. My faith in your ability to properly set and manage customer expectations.

ERTS shares have dropped 7.5% in the past 2 days. Given all of the marketing, development and infrastructure cost to launch this game your number 1 priority should be protecting churn.

How do you protect churn? By developing a good product and keeping your customers happy.

You definitely have a good product w/ out a doubt but I fear you have cannibalized any future pre-order sales significantly by over promising and under delivering on early access. You should not have hauled the dates in on EGA if you were not prepared just to drive additional unit sales.

Will SWTOR be a good game and last for many years to come? If you don't pull something like this again it probably will.

Will people be hesitant to pre-order online games from EA in the future? Probably. i certainly will.

Yours Truly.

-Slightly Jaded and still waiting for early access ERTS shareholder

They promised you up to 5 days, you will get your 5 days starting tomorrow.

At no time did they promise you 7 days, the extra 2 days were to get most of the preorders in early to ensure they could get everyone in tomorrow.

Now if you have preordered and don't get in tomorrow then you have a point... otherwise no you don't.