Need data for a respec calculator.

inaies

Hey there guys, girls, guildies and light-saber yeilders froma cross the metaverse :)

I have hseen a lot of noise on the forums about a respec costs, and want to make a calculator, it would take a great deal of time to get the information I want on my own though so; can those of you who have respecced please post the following information.

Class : Advanced Class : Level : Number of points reallocated.

1st = free

2nd = ***** credits

3rd = ***** credits

v etc etc v

Assuming there is a logical progression in cost I should be able to derive a spread sheet and algorithm I will make publically available for inclusion in the many already excellent skill tree calculators. The more information you supply the better.

Thanks for your time :)

This is the only info I have at the moment:

Level 29 char (no class or AC given):

1st time – 0 credits

2nd time – 400

3rd time – 2675

4th time – 8000

Level 25 char (no class or AC given)

1st = 0 credits

2nd = 300

3rd = 1950

4th = 5850

5th = 12750

I'm level 50 and just paid 99 800 to go back to being a healer, awesome.

Right, I have heard 2 prices quoted as the cap for a respec, 100,000 and 99,800, is this the case for yourself? How many times have you respecced your character this week? and what is your class and AC please.

Counsular, Sage.

Respeccs? No clue I'm sorry. More than 5, maybe even 10? Keep helping a lot, healing.

However my respec "bugged", I did reach 99 800 once, I had to actually have the money saved up which I didn't at that point but when I accepted it the cost for respec was magically 0 and the "cycle" had reset.

Imagine my disappointment when this "system" proved to be non recurrent.

Counsular, Sage.

Respeccs? No clue I'm sorry. More than 5, maybe even 10? Keep helping a lot, healing.

However my respec "bugged", I did reach 99 800 once, I had to actually have the money saved up which I didn't at that point but when I accepted it the cost for respec was magically 0 and the "cycle" had reset.

Imagine my disappointment when this "system" proved to be non recurrent.

That may not have been a bug, just good timing on your part as the cost resets each week to 0. Were the previous respec costs lower this time around, or did you cap out at 99,800 for several respecs in a row?

also does anyone know when the game "week" starts?

• 3 weeks later...