Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stored pms

grovernors
12.14.2011 , 12:27 PM | #1
My inbox is empty but I have 3 stored messages with no apparent way to get them.
How do I read my stored pm's?

JinsGhost
12.14.2011 , 12:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by grovernors View Post
My inbox is empty but I have 3 stored messages with no apparent way to get them.
How do I read my stored pm's?
I don't think you can. I just deleted the whole folder and the stored messages were gone.
Force NERDS: Nobody Ever Really DieS...
Inconceivable
Spyderwalker Legacy

grovernors
12.14.2011 , 12:39 PM | #3
I think you are right. I just sent my self a new message as a test. One was sent to my inbox one was put into my sent box.

My list now reads 2 stored messages wheras before I had three. It seems my original 3 were deleted?

This sucks as I had a message from an old friend with server and email information.

Did i miss that accounts were getting wiped with the forum update?
Im very angry at wasting time on the forums trying to find information that was there so that I can actually make a character on the proper server.

Simple forum failure shows incompetence on developers behalf.

Frigidman
12.14.2011 , 12:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by grovernors View Post
Did i miss that accounts were getting wiped with the forum update?
Im very angry at wasting time on the forums trying to find information that was there so that I can actually make a character on the proper server.

Simple forum failure shows incompetence on developers behalf.
The developers announced a few times about the impending forum clean and restructure. They warned people to save off any stored messages, or threads that you wish to keep. It is not a failure on the developers part, nor incompetence. They explicitly wrote out their intentions and reasons for doing so.

Sorry that you had missed those announcements.
Hire website designers that actually have had real life experience in the job.
Then let me know so I can return to the forum.