Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What'll be your first class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What'll be your first class?

Jackedlance
12.14.2011 , 12:45 PM | #1
In this thread we tell which class we'll be playing first and why we choose that class to be first.

My first will be a human female Jedi Knight. Despite the allure of the dark side you really can't tell me there is anything more awesome then running around the galaxy saving lives and being a hero. I picked the Jedi Knight because I feel compelled to have a force user and Jedi Knight seems like it has more survivalibilty, I could be wrong but that's just my impression. I choose female human because if I have to stare at someone's backside for hours on end, it might as well be a girl.

Ashkael
12.14.2011 , 12:51 PM | #2
Human Sith Inquisitor, going with the sorcerer AC and the madness tree... Maybe corruption.

I've always loved the "evil wizard" archetype, especially one that plays with his opponents minds. The allure of being the evil puppet master with an emphasis on DoTs and other NON-lightning abilities is just too much for me to resist.

That said, I rolled a trooper during beta (didn't want to spoil the inquisitor storyline) and now I'm REALLY interested to see what happens with Havoc Squad....

DAMN YOUR COMPELLING NARRATIVES, BIOWARE!