Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Stop Waves So Early?!? ANSWERED

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why Stop Waves So Early?!? ANSWERED

Jenosyde
12.14.2011 , 12:49 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AaronPenick View Post
I am going to hazzard a guess and say about 70% of EACH wave that got invited today cant play right now do to being at work/school. So yes right now the servers are light/standard and the herd is QQing about what they PRECIEVE to be BW taking off for the day. They send out the invites and now what they are doing is bracing themselves for the onslaught once people start getting off work/school. The rest of the day will be server monitoring/creation etc. I really dont see why this is so hard for people to grasp

So yes if you didn't get into the game today that sucks and im sorry. Good news is based off of how many got in today you will get into tomorrow which is a lot earlier then would have happened originally.
you cant stop the ragers, people who think they can are also the same people who thing the govt is capable of fixing the economy

Naitaka
12.14.2011 , 12:49 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by RSLeMire View Post
Why start another thread for ************ whining and gnashing of teeth? Stop the cycle. I am flagging this thread as it is just perpetuating the cycle.

I would really like to get a semblance of normalcy and an air of positivity back on the forums so I can start focusing on the GAME!!!!! I want to play.

QFT

FLAG!

Useless QQ thread
Hear hear, for the record I've also flagged this post already when I made my reply.

Meluna
12.14.2011 , 12:49 PM | #23
Hello, everyone. We understand that it's a subject everyone wants to discuss, and do have an existing thread for discussing today's invite waves. We'd appreciate it if everyone could head on over to the existing discussion and share their thoughts there.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16646

Thank you!