Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unsure of what to play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Unsure of what to play

Fretbolt
12.14.2011 , 12:23 PM | #1
Hey Folks,

I plan on playing the underdog faction on whatever server I end up on, be it Imperial or Republic. Any way to check faction pops?

Secondly, I cant decide on a class. I'm an altoholic, which tends to mean I never get that far for a few months.
Smuggler for the cowboy hats?
Bounty Hunter for the cool factor?

I'm pretty sure everyone and their dog will be running around playing a lightsaber wielding class, and while I'd like to, I'd also like to feel unique (Not in the hipster/linkin park lyrics sense.)

Anyone else stuck chewing over the choices?
"Malcolm would always tell me: don't tickle it, hit the bugger!" - Angus Young, ACϟDC
December Crew - Because you cant spell Procrastinate without Pro.

Toogeloo
12.14.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Fretbolt View Post
Hey Folks,

I plan on playing the underdog faction on whatever server I end up on, be it Imperial or Republic. Any way to check faction pops?

Secondly, I cant decide on a class. I'm an altoholic, which tends to mean I never get that far for a few months.
Smuggler for the cowboy hats?
Bounty Hunter for the cool factor?

I'm pretty sure everyone and their dog will be running around playing a lightsaber wielding class, and while I'd like to, I'd also like to feel unique (Not in the hipster/linkin park lyrics sense.)

Anyone else stuck chewing over the choices?
Just assume you will be playing Republic. They are pretty much the Underdogs, and I imagine so on most servers. Smuggler is probably going to be the least played class as well, and that is Republic.

This game is definitely for Altaholics though, each class has it's own unique story, so you will want to play all 8 to experience the story (maybe even twice if you want the Dark Side and Light Side play throughs... omg 16 character). I know I am in the MMO AA meetings as well.