Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

tormentuk
01.20.2012 , 06:12 AM | #1
This is the 3rd character i have ended up on Quesh, 4-5 lvls lower than the things i am fighting..... The last planet i was only 1 lvl lower than the mobs..

*** have i missed? i followed my story picking up all the little sides quests...

Aiwan
01.20.2012 , 06:14 AM | #2
Did you do the bonus quest series?
Did you do heroics?
Did you do flashpoints?
Did you do space missions?
Did you do PvP?

Most of it is optional, but it is easy to stay above the required level for planets.
SITHOLOGY (on T3-M4)
The battle begins online...

archifikoss
01.20.2012 , 06:14 AM | #3
Try squeezing space combat dailies and maybe PvP into your playtime, should help... I'm only lvl 29 but I've still haven't gone to Alderaan, and have not completed all the quests on the previous planets yet

aeterno
01.20.2012 , 06:18 AM | #4
You clearly aren't completing your planet story quests cos at that stage I had problems because I outleveled entire planets before I even got to them, and that was doing minimal PvP/space.

tormentuk
01.20.2012 , 06:20 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aiwan View Post
Did you do the bonus quest series?
Did you do heroics?
Did you do flashpoints?
Did you do space missions?
Did you do PvP?

Most of it is optional, but it is easy to stay above the required level for planets.

Look this is going to be my 3rd charator! The only gap i have issues with is going to quesh.. Every other planet, you can keep in range just by doing the odd warfront and space missions.

I don't do flash points, they take too long to get going, don't give anything in return at all.
Leveling is just too fast, to fanny around with instances and heroics.

CptBrit
01.20.2012 , 06:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by tormentuk View Post
This is the 3rd character i have ended up on Quesh, 4-5 lvls lower than the things i am fighting..... The last planet i was only 1 lvl lower than the mobs..

*** have i missed? i followed my story picking up all the little sides quests...
I've never been underleveled for anywhere lol.

I mean I was overleveled for the start of Balmorra before i'd even finished Dromund Kaas. I'm now plowing through greens and greys on Alderaan.

It was even worse on my Jedi Guardian, where I'd done the Ship dailies every day since I got my ship hardly got any experience from Alderaan
Sa'rahi Sheph'erd - The Mercenary | Marxon Sheph'erd - The Guardian
Tae'Ruk Sheph'erd - The Juggernaut | Mysha Sheph'erd - The Sage
Leona Sheph'erd - The Assassin | Temo'rel Sheph'erd - The Vanguard
Mykael Sheph'erd - The Operative | Lel'Liana Sheph'erd - The Gunslinger

Inixus
01.20.2012 , 06:20 AM | #7
You need to do like 95% of the quests on each planet inc bonus series, do flash points, pvp warzones and space combat missions or you will fall behind sadly.

well
01.20.2012 , 06:21 AM | #8

Just a thought NS has level 31 and up quest also.

Falkelord
01.20.2012 , 06:21 AM | #9
Look this is going to be my 3rd charator! The only gap i have issues with is going to quesh.. Every other planet, you can keep in range just by doing the odd warfront and space missions.

I don't do flash points, they take too long to get going, don't give anything in return at all.
Leveling is just too fast, to fanny around with instances and heroics.
I don't know if you're just doing like 2 quests per planet or what, but you should be outleveling each planet you go to by at least 2 levels.
http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent...ixed-this-bug/

Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

captainmerkin
01.20.2012 , 06:21 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
You clearly aren't completing your planet story quests cos at that stage I had problems because I outleveled entire planets before I even got to them, and that was doing minimal PvP/space.
I have done this myself, taris I only did the class quest now Im cleaning up Alderaan again at lv36.. Hoth was too hard for me at lv33 when I completed other quests before it, going to try again tonight at lv36

Bit of pvp each day, space quests, bang too high for the planets just naturally
"Ninjaprints"
"Comic Book Art"