Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biochem med pack not working in warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Biochem med pack not working in warzones

Endofwow
12.14.2011 , 10:09 AM | #1
Is this intended or am i just have some bug problems.

My biochem made med pacs are not working in warzones. The cooldown starts on it and an item is used, but no health is given. anyone seen similar??

Thanks

Gargojl
12.14.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2
Was thinking of going Biochem but if this is intended than I'm dumping the idea.
__________________________________ __Garg ____________________________________

superozzo
12.14.2011 , 10:22 AM | #3
It works. It just heals for a smaller amount. You need PvP stims to heal for large amounts, which you buy from PvP vendors. Was like this in beta also so I would believe its intended.
Apiar Iheeki
Sqaudron 367

Level 15 Commando

CE VIP

Rhellion
12.14.2011 , 10:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Endofwow View Post
Is this intended or am i just have some bug problems.

My biochem made med pacs are not working in warzones. The cooldown starts on it and an item is used, but no health is given. anyone seen similar??

Thanks
Are you using the lower level stim you created that heal for 1000 or so?

In Warzones you have a much higher health because you are boosted to match near the highest level player inside the warzone.

This might be an explanation, combined with the previous post about PVP stims.
Slayn of <HARM>, Republic PVP - Anchorhead server

Endofwow
12.14.2011 , 11:05 AM | #5
I knew about the pvp stims / meds but I was planning on going biochem so I could just use my reusable.

It might have had something to do with the bolster system now that you mention it.

pherball
12.14.2011 , 11:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Endofwow View Post
I knew about the pvp stims / meds but I was planning on going biochem so I could just use my reusable.

It might have had something to do with the bolster system now that you mention it.
The PvP comm pots scale with your HP. I know there are some 35% heal ones. The player made ones don't scale. So they are going to be pretty useless until you are at about cap crafting.
Nekura [Scoundrel]

Sterrius
12.14.2011 , 11:31 AM | #7
Well the stims that buff stats are going to work fine as always.

Drediker
12.14.2011 , 12:41 PM | #8
Ya, i believe they work fine but since you have such high HP in warzones you simply don't notice it
"I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose. The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."