Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swiftsure

wraithaur
12.14.2011 , 04:22 AM | #31
This real will be the new blackrock. I am sure we will see "Swiftsure is full ****" across general chats as all the established guard take up place at our new home.
Most Aussie PVP'rs i know are choosing this realm.
The queue will be what forms a 2nd "oceanic", but i would rather queue for 5min than not have people to pvp or raid with.

DarthWhatever
12.14.2011 , 04:28 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingstonian View Post
Haven't seen much love for Swiftsure. My guild was placed on this server and I was just curious to see if any top pvpers from other games were rolling on here? I know The Fatman and Prophecy of Five have some pretty well known guilds from other games. Just wanted to see where Swiftsure stands.
It's also the server for everyone who's played on SWG's Ahazi server at any point. We're all meeting there. I'll be there ... when my invite comes.
Pravus - Sith Warrior, Jem-Nor - Bounty Hunter, Ko-Ge - Jedi Knight, Mar - Sith Inquisitor
The Swiftsure

Zkarn
12.14.2011 , 04:31 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by iggiepoo View Post
Swiftsure is the unofficial Aussie pvp server. Have fun with that HAHAHA.
Its funny how we have an 'unofficial server' yet no 'official release' in Aus. Yet my guild will be rolling on Swiftsure.

Aus/US servers normally have a really great pop and action at all times of the day

itsarogue
12.14.2011 , 04:34 AM | #34
Great reading this stuff and I can't wait to get in and kill some light side do gooders.

JediMarstar
12.14.2011 , 10:41 AM | #35
Confirming that Swiftsure should be no different to Blackrock.

It will be overpopulated, there will be queues to get in, the server will be stressed and there will be PvP 24/7.

For those Australian guilds that played any of the following: Ultima Online, Shadowbane (Entranz), WoW, Warhammer, Age of Co(lol)nan and even Darkfall, you will know that this will be a top quality PvP server.
The Elite - http://www.elite-pvpers.net

Oceania's finest.