Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have I bought the game or not????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Have I bought the game or not????

lucasomega
12.14.2011 , 07:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Neradin View Post
Can anybody link me some topick where this is described or just take time to explain it to me. Becase of this mess it might happen that I end up in 20th withut game code....

Thanks in advance
You should get in touch with EA dude! You bought it on Origin. Not here. Hopefully they can fix your issues.
I shot first.

Misterkurk
12.14.2011 , 07:43 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
You have pre-ordered, the rest of the money will be taken out next Tuesday.
Dasffion is right, they charged only the pre-order fee.
*For "digital copy" buyers (like myself), you received an early-access code to redeem and play earlier (...)
*your purchase is much like to be as "pending" at originīs web site, since the game launch will only happen next week, then you will have you activation code

SO... redeem your pre-order code (if you havenīt yet), play at early access (if you can); after game launch go to Originīs website, grab your new official game code and redeem to activate the "official" game.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid"

JamieM
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TekaruPrime View Post
You have to admit, it is very confusing.

I pre-ordered digitally, so I had a code in an email. So I registered the code and on one part of my account info it says I pre-ordered the game. But on another part it's still asking for the code. ??? the 'new checklist" is greyed out as if I never entered a code. What does THAT mean?
I have the exact same issue - it says i need to redeem my game code (which i have from origin) but when i input it, it says that code has already been used! Pretty confusing!

Dasffion
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieM View Post
I have the exact same issue - it says i need to redeem my game code (which i have from origin) but when i input it, it says that code has already been used! Pretty confusing!
The "digital rights" you got from origin was your pre-order code, not your product code.

JamieM
12.14.2011 , 09:35 AM | #25
Thanks mate, I am in early access atm so I can obviously play but was a little confused as to when I would receive my product key code which they say you need to enter before the 20th December. Do those who got the DDE off origin know when these will be released?

Thanks in advance

djcheezy
12.14.2011 , 09:39 AM | #26
Thanks mate, I am in early access atm so I can obviously play but was a little confused as to when I would receive my product key code which they say you need to enter before the 20th December. Do those who got the DDE off origin know when these will be released?

Thanks in advance
Called support yesterday, some guy on the phone was really stupid.
told me to uninstall my client, So i did (But made backup copy of it just in case)
He said Bio-ware will be handling this not EA

Dasffion
12.14.2011 , 09:43 AM | #27

Thanks in advance
They should be emailed on Friday.

Khambhat
12.14.2011 , 10:04 AM | #28
good to see I am not alone in my confusion
CaptainFurious Bloodfiend
aka Syre, Tophiate, Lucifury
The Order of Imperial Knights
!!!Be veeewy qwuiet...we awe hunting WEBELS!!!