Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archy and crystal formations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Archy and crystal formations

Cytogenix
12.14.2011 , 03:30 AM | #1
Just putting this out. Noticed a lot of the crystal formations in the market are not click able. So far out of 10 I was only able to click on 3 of them. This is actually much worse then what was on beta

Valduras
12.14.2011 , 03:39 AM | #2
madbro? Just be happy ur in the game already
Every week you see... Have invites gone out yet? I DIDNT GET ONE! Response in advance... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZT2hd7Uolg

Rhaphael
12.14.2011 , 04:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cytogenix View Post
Just putting this out. Noticed a lot of the crystal formations in the market are not click able. So far out of 10 I was only able to click on 3 of them. This is actually much worse then what was on beta
That is because someone else recently harvested it. Once a node is harvested it doesn't disappear sometimes but simply becomes inactive. Once a certain amount of time has passed it will be harvestable again.

Tempuro
12.14.2011 , 04:14 AM | #4
this was a bug in beta, and i guess is still in the game. do the 'false' nodes also appear on your minimap?
IRA DEORUM is looking for allies for raid flexibility, partnering and plain old fun! Requirements: small guild, imperial, serious focus on end content and willing!

Akairen
12.14.2011 , 04:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Valduras View Post
madbro? Just be happy ur in the game already
What date they doing up to today? (Letting people on)

Jadalyn
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tempuro View Post
this was a bug in beta, and i guess is still in the game. do the 'false' nodes also appear on your minimap?
Yes, I had the same bug last night. The spent nodes still exist on the minimap.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.