Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Target of Target System

Oldboy
12.14.2011 , 07:40 AM | #1
When I played beta I wasn't able to find this option (Show Target of Target, a.k.a ToT). And as I watch live streams of EGA I can't see anyone that have the option. So there won't be a ToT option in the game? I plan to play a tanking class and ToT would really help me out.

Lucretia
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #2
The Dev Live Chat last night actually mentioned they do intend to add this feature but it's not in game at the moment. Live Dev Chat Transcript

For the time being though, there is a keybind to target your targets target (Alt+t is default)
Pandamonium
Website
Application

Oldboy
12.14.2011 , 07:51 AM | #3
Well it's relieve to know that they will add this feature. I hope it won't be long before they add it though.

narsl
12.14.2011 , 07:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
The Dev Live Chat last night actually mentioned they do intend to add this feature but it's not in game at the moment. Live Dev Chat Transcript

For the time being though, there is a keybind to target your targets target (Alt+t is default)
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-...pt/td-p/406744

This is the actual link to the transcript your one just links the new upcoming Dev chat
Jedi Knight Sentinel

Lucretia
12.14.2011 , 08:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by narsl View Post
This is the actual link to the transcript your one just links the new upcoming Dev chat
Hmm they both go to the same page for me.
Pandamonium
Website
Application

IIII-IIII-IIII
12.14.2011 , 08:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post

Good bit of info, Lucretia. Thanks!
Operative Iron Citadel
Infiltration, Manipulation, Assassination