Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Horrid FPS

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
01.11.2012 , 03:11 PM | #171 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that this thread has been a priority for us here internally and we haven't forgotten about it. We are coordinating with multiple parties in order to gather the best possible information to be able to address this very complex issue. As I mentioned before, we will have more information for you very soon.

Thank you for being patient as we work on the investigation of this issue.

Adryn
01.11.2012 , 03:12 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Jabatheruss View Post
I am sure this thread will get locked soon as they are starting to lock all threads on this matter.
worst thing they can do. the second they lock this thread down the whole world knows there really is a problem.

Myser
01.11.2012 , 03:12 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Festral View Post
Are you for real?
Ofc he is.

Aezikial
01.11.2012 , 03:13 PM | #174
Hmm I'm gettting dodgy fps on Alderaan at the moment, I've just arrived there. I've heard that Alderaan is lag city. Running it on low graphics settings atm seems to keep it to a minimum. Everywhere else I'm fine and dandy on medium settings its a puzzle to me why Alderaan would be a problem.

shananigan
01.11.2012 , 03:13 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that this thread has been a priority for us here internally and we haven't forgotten about it. We are coordinating with multiple parties in order to gather the best possible information to be able to address this very complex issue. As I mentioned before, we will have more information for you very soon.

LOL Does that mean they are having to outsource the issue because they have no idea?

Wasn't very soon said at launch?
Do or do not, there is no try.

Jabatheruss
01.11.2012 , 03:14 PM | #176
OMG an official response! Feel so blessed.

Let us know when you guys have a clue about what is going on, please. Ambiguity can only get you so far,
I have as much authority as the Pope. I just donít have as many people who believe it.

Adryn
01.11.2012 , 03:17 PM | #177
Hi everyone,

Thank you very much, i'm sure we're all very grateful for a response, even if the gratitude doesn't always appear to be very forth coming. I'm sure by this point you guys must draw straws to see which one will be sent out into the battlefield and i don't envy you guys.
I'm glad to hear its still a priority and that we'll hear something soon..yes you will be held to that

JovethGonzalez
01.11.2012 , 03:17 PM | #178 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by shananigan View Post
LOL Does that mean they are having to outsource the issue because they have no idea?
No, this means that we are coordinating with multiple internal parties to provide the best possible information for you folks.

Satricidium
01.11.2012 , 03:19 PM | #179
would be nice to play for 30 minutes without my card overheating

shananigan
01.11.2012 , 03:20 PM | #180
No, this means that we are coordinating with multiple internal parties to provide the best possible information for you folks.
You know we wouldn't think the way we have been if you guys have not been saying that exact same thing for the past few weeks.
Do or do not, there is no try.