Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Forums

SWTORO
12.13.2011 , 09:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wapner View Post
It happened among old school games. Still does. Did I say anything bad about trash talking? The difference is, it wasn't the soul reason to communicate with others. Now, all people do is trash talk. 90% of what comes out of peoples mouths (fingers?) is trash talk.
I think he was being sarcastic. No. Wait. I know he was...

Jilla
12.13.2011 , 09:31 AM | #12
I just ignore the trash talk. I don't care if someone is better at me at pushing buttons or moving a mouse...

But it would be nice to have server forums for things like guild recruitment. Dumping all the guilds on all the servers in one place is hard to sort though (especially if they don't put their server in the title of their thread).
-You came here in that thing? You're braver than I thought. - Princess Leia

Sensational
12.13.2011 , 10:41 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SWTORO View Post
I think he was being sarcastic. No. Wait. I know he was...
Tihihi.
Ventures / Republic EU / Progression Raiding, Organized PvP and a Social Division for awesome people.

Livestream - Best Guardian in the World - PvP/Raids

Sensational
12.13.2011 , 01:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
I just ignore the trash talk. I don't care if someone is better at me at pushing buttons or moving a mouse...

But it would be nice to have server forums for things like guild recruitment. Dumping all the guilds on all the servers in one place is hard to sort though (especially if they don't put their server in the title of their thread).
Yeah, that too.
Ventures / Republic EU / Progression Raiding, Organized PvP and a Social Division for awesome people.

Sensational
12.13.2011 , 04:28 PM | #15
Bump.

Sensational
12.14.2011 , 06:12 AM | #16
Herp.