Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

xcimeister
01.10.2012 , 07:33 AM | #11
Haha. She annoyed me at the start and came off as pathetic, but the rivalry thing quickly gets quite fun.
Yeah would be fun to have as an unlockable universal companion. I would rather kill her master then her.

Oh and guys, use the spoiler command if you're about to spit out stuff which may be spoilers.

Spoiler

jarjarloves
01.10.2012 , 07:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by slimshedim View Post
The only companions I liked in this game were Vette and Blizz. The others were either boring, or annoying (especially Quinn and the robot).

A shame you can't romance Thana Vesh.
Are you kidding Mako is the best companion in the game.

But yeah we need Thana Vash as a sidekick.

I do hope one of the things they will add as a content update is universal companions. Although the Bounty Hunters ship would get full pretty quick.

Ethern
01.10.2012 , 07:42 AM | #13
The only block I see with this request is to hire back the actress for the voice overs and rewrite many dialog pieces, without counting the fact that many killed her. Fortunately I'm not one of them.
But Bioware seemed to indicate it would not be a major problem, so let's hope for the best.
Level 50 SW Marauder Rage PvE - Unsuscribed - lack of: X server LFD - appearance customization - +Travel between planets has too much steps - Stupid crystals restrictions based on alignment.
I'll be back for chapter IV.

ZakMorgan
01.10.2012 , 07:48 AM | #14
It annoyed me that my flirt options led to no where in the end, I would have just killed her at the last mission if I knew that.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

BrotherKarr
01.10.2012 , 07:49 AM | #15
Spoiler

I think she should be a companion for a Light side character to redeem and return to the light side.
Characters - Gaumon - 50 Commando ,Va'laarr - 50 Sith Maruader - Pre 1.2 / Tajara - 50 Pyro Powertech / Tal'shib - 50 Imperial Agent Server: The Ebon Hawk Guild: Saberwing - Return with Honor - Republic

Gestahlt
01.10.2012 , 07:55 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Spideyknight View Post
I was saddened when my charms yielded no results. She is kinda hot and I'd bang it out like a drum.
We're on the same page.

jarjarloves
01.10.2012 , 08:07 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ethern View Post
The only block I see with this request is to hire back the actress for the voice overs and rewrite many dialog pieces, without counting the fact that many killed her. Fortunately I'm not one of them.
But Bioware seemed to indicate it would not be a major problem, so let's hope for the best.
nah that's easy she could have been saved and thrown into a Kolto tank if you killed her.

That or just reset the quest chain for everyone and then they just have to do it again if they want her to become a companion.

grania
01.10.2012 , 08:38 AM | #18
She was a fun npc to interact with, I enjoyed arguing with her.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Cutemoff
01.10.2012 , 08:55 AM | #19
I liked her outfit and looks alot! But as a character she was damn annoying..

Also i like Jaesa quite a bit, and her voice acting so no idea what you on about there : o

Ethern
01.10.2012 , 09:27 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
nah that's easy she could have been saved and thrown into a Kolto tank if you killed her.

That or just reset the quest chain for everyone and then they just have to do it again if they want her to become a companion.
I don't think they will opt for that direction. I'm more betting on a substitute companion.
Level 50 SW Marauder Rage PvE - Unsuscribed - lack of: X server LFD - appearance customization - +Travel between planets has too much steps - Stupid crystals restrictions based on alignment.
I'll be back for chapter IV.