Are they worth it?

alexkman

depends. lvl3 missions tend to be the best returns. ie scavenge mission for flux @grade 3 can return 28 pots. but cost as much as 6 pots to actually run.

thats a huge freeby profit that enables crafting with cybertech for much cheaper.

those pots can then be used to craft grade 3 gear which sells to vendors at about a quarter of its actual vendor value. or throw t in the market for about 1000 each. which is the cost of the mission . so for 1200 credits you get 4800 credits worth of flux. add some scavenged metals to make 14 armour plates. put on market for 14000 credits.

so yeah it CAN be worth it IF you put the time into it.

if your not interested in effort try slicing

I put tons of effort and money into it. Through reverse engineering, I haven't gotten a whole lot of advanced schematics or upgrades (I.e: something going from premium to prototype). Getting purple gear is so hard because it costs so much to even get the option to make it, then even more to use your mission skills and gathering skills to get the proper materials. And by the time I'm able to craft purple gear, I've already found something better in questing.

I'm over level 200 on all 3 of my crew skills and im going on lvl30. I also have about 200 credits to my name because i blow all my money on crew skills!

I put tons of effort and money into it. Through reverse engineering, I haven't gotten a whole lot of advanced schematics or upgrades (I.e: something going from premium to prototype). Getting purple gear is so hard because it costs so much to even get the option to make it, then even more to use your mission skills and gathering skills to get the proper materials. And by the time I'm able to craft purple gear, I've already found something better in questing.

I'm over level 200 on all 3 of my crew skills and im going on lvl30. I also have about 200 credits to my name because i blow all my money on crew skills!

I have 220k credits at level 29, and I have purple gear made for myself all the way up till level 33. Every single schematic I have between now and then has been re-eng'd into a purple. I'm sitting at 270 in my crew skills.